BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Wendy S.
CBS, NL
This is my favorite brand of water...I love the clean taste and it is always so refreshing. The shape of the bottle is a perfect fit for my hand and I love the blue packaging.
It's by far the best bottled water I have tried and I buy this regularly.
Megan M.
dartmouth, NS
For still water dasani was my favorite for a long time. Now I find it a little too salty and the price has increased. When it's on sale I often still buy it. It is good water - but not great and slowly gets old.
Katherine T.
Lutz, FL
THE BEST BOTTLED WATER!!! My church and I go on global mission trips and we always search for DASANI water anywhere we go!! A cold Dasani is always refreshing on hot summer days! This is definitely a must have!
Maxine M.
I always go for the dasani brand water when I have to buy bottled water. It's taste is crisp and fresh and just refreshing and nice. It's affordable. I am a repeat customer and will always buy and always recommend to others. It's simply amazing
Ashlee E.
Herndon, Virginia
Somehow this water is really thick...Is water supposed to be creamy? Not really that into chewing my water. And wasn't there that article about finding parasites in Dasani water? Mmmm...this is not a bottled water that I would buy or recommend.
Vivien A.
vancouver
It's a fine tasting water. Too bad it comes in plastic containers- I now reuse a glass Voss water bottle instead of polluting with plastic water bottles. 3 stars due to plastic pollution but water itself is 5*
Robin G.
Surrey, WY
Usually readily available, slightly pricey. Was very disappointed when I found out it was not spring water but filtered tap water. I do not purchase this on a regular basis unless there are no other options.
Latisha W.
Allentown, PA
This was the perfect size for my kids. I loved this product. My kids loved it as well. Just the right amount of water. However in my area this can be expensive sometimes. So I buy it while its on sale.
Monique W.
Mount Hope, ON
Least appealing water. I only purchase it when I walk into an establishment (restaurant, convenient store, etc) and that's my only option. Has a weird after-taste compared to almost all other water brands. Would never purchase by choice.
E M.
Hillsborough, NC
I LOVE Dasani water! It's by far my favorite bottle water- it's so much smoothr and fresher feeling than Deer Park or other competitors. The only setback is the price- I've decided it's worth it, though. Other waters just don't feel as clean or fresh in my mouth anymore.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?