BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Gabriela C.
David; Chiriquí, Panamá
Me encanta esta agua; yo siempre la compro cuando estoy en la oficina; es mejor que las otras marcas que he probado y también en precio ya que no es tan cara para la calidad que tiene y también en tamaño, Definitivo que siempre la compraré por que es mi favorita.
Jason R.
Moncton, NB
Great water. Great taste. Easy to hold bottle. With great prices. The taste makes it easy to drink and get enough of your daily recommendations and the bottle is recyclable so that's a bonus. Can't get enough buy it all the time and will continue to buy it.
Angelica S.
Surrey, WY
This water has the best taste of waters I have tried. In comparison to others, I find it the most refreshing. Water doesn't really have a flavor, and that's the best part of this. The packaging is average, but I would definitely recommend this to others.
Skye W.
Ottawa
Good as far as bottle water is concerned. Average price. Usually go for Dasani when I need a quick bottle at the store. Packaging is average for bottle water. Bottle is attractive and I like the ridges on the bottle (makes it easier to hold onto it and such)
Daniela M.
Milton
I really like Dasani. I like the taste, although if you don't like a "chemical" like taste in your water then I'd stay away from this brand. They're a bit pricier than other brands such as Nestle so that sucks, but otherwise they're one of my preferred brands.
Ashley W.
Lakeshore , FL
I don't love or hate this product. It's defiantly not the first bottle of water I would grab. But I don't have anything g against it. I don't particularly like the bottle, the plastic is too thick and hard and the coloured plastic weirdos me out a little...
Emily L.
Halifax, NS
I drink Dasani all day at work. I try to reuse the bottles as much as possible but it's just very convenient. I have very good taste and with some brands I find the plastic of the bottle makes the water inside taste similar. This brand does not do that, probably the best part.
Frish Q.
The best tasting water in my opinion and has a good sturdy bottle that can be reused before being recycled. It is more expensive but well worth the price. Considering the Fiji and smart water cost more and taste awful
Zahra D.
I mean it is water! haha. It is refreshing in sunny, hot days. I like the packaging of the bottle and how strong it is. You can throw it in a bag with other things and not be worried if it is going to burst open.
Lauren V.
Being from a small town, I always drink the tap water but every so often when I'm out and about I need a drink of water and end up buying a bottle of water. I find Dasani water (along with many other bottled water) has an aftertaste and I dislike that
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?