BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Alison P.
Toronto , ON
I love Dasani. The packaging is so sturdy and the water has such a clean taste. I love its value it is just a great product all together. It is pretty affordable and available at almost every take out place i have been. It defiantly makes carrying your own water easier. I will be buying again.
Areti D.
Toronto, ON
Although many people may talk negatively about Dasani, I could honestly say it is my favorite. I love the taste of this water and to me, it quenches my thirst more than other water bottle brands! I did a blind taste test of five waters and this one ended up being the one I loved most! I recommended it for people who like tasty water.
Katelyn C.
Kingston , ON
I love Dasani water, it taste the best out of any bottled water brands. It’s not as expensive as Fiji or other brands. Yet, it taste just as good! I try not to buy a lot of bottled water I like to use my reusable bottle but when I buy bottled water, this is my go-to! I recommend
Linea C.
Rockland, ON
How much can one say about water? I like the packaging, it's easy to hold with the little grooves on the side. Tastes like ... Water! I liked their old packaging better because the plastic was thicker and you could reuse the bottle multiple times. Now, I find you can use it maybe once more and then have to recycle if.
Twila E.
Platte City, MO
As a bottled water goes. I bought Dasani because it was the cheapest at the gas station that day. To me, bottled water shouldn't be "fancy"... it's water. We don't need additives, color or flavors. just nice cold water in a functional bottle. Dasani seems to do that well.
Lizz S.
Airdrie, AB
Typically I try to have my own bottle of water with me when I"m out but sometimes you need to buy a bottle and Dasani is usually what I grab. It's water, it tastes like all waters, but I find the bottle fits well in my car cup holder. True story :)
Alyssa  Y.
I don't quite know how to explain it, but I love Dasani water. I find it more refreshing and satisfying to drink Dasani water more than any other bottled water. To me, many other brands of bottled water have a funny taste to them. There was a time when I wouldn't drink any other bottled water but now there are some other brands that I find don't have a funny taste. Dasani is still my favorite one though.
Diane V.
Saskatoon
I don't purchased bottled water often, but if I'm on the road and need a bottle Dasani is the brand that I generally choose. I wish that it was less expensive. Water is free from the tap and I hate to pay for it. It does have a good taste and is very easy to find at gas stations and grocery stores.
Sasha I.
Thornhill, ON
Love Dasani! Perfect sized bottle for carrying around with you in a purse/bag/tote. Dasani purified bottled water tastes really good. It is reasonably priced, especially compared to other bottled waters out there, and tastes better. Would definitely purchase again!
Sneha T.
Ottawa, ON
It is a good brand and I like it that the water has little sweetness to it. also personally it makes me reduce my craving to snack on donuts and cookies when I am at university. it would be nice if the price is a little lower at the university wending machines
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?