BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Alouise D.
Bottled water is such a rip off. For the most part Canadian cities have perfectly fine drinking water, with exceptions of those who might be on well water. Also Dasani water is just tap water, in a bottle, marketed to make money. The only time I ever buy bottled water is if I forget to bring my own reusable water bottle to the gym. Buy a water filter if you don't like the taste of tap water, and a get a reusable bottle and fill up from the tap. Save your money and the environment.
Vitória A.
Ponto Chique
Dasani estava sempre nas minhas principais águas favoritas, mas depois de engravidar há mais de um ano (e agora tem 9 meses de idade), eu só bebo isso agora. Quando eu estava grávida, senti que estava provando todos os produtos químicos amargos de outras águas. Não Dasani, no entanto. Eu compro isso para minha casa e, naturalmente, vai tão rápido quanto os sucos e bebidas, é bom. Especialmente se há espaço na geladeira para que as garrafas fiquem resfriadas. Yummm!
Ella P.
Toronto , ON
WATER IS A HUMAN RIGHT AND WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY FOR IT I BEIEVE THIS IS A COMPLETE RIPOFF AS WELL AS WE ARE RUINING THE PLANET BY USING UP ALL THIS PLASTIC AND IT ALL GOES TO WASTE PLEASE STOP BUYING BOTTLED WATER WATER IS LIKE ARE THEY SHOULD BE FREE AND NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO PAY TO GET IT LETS STAND TOGETHER AGAIST COMPANIES LIKE DASANI AND STOP THEIR PROFIT MY UNIVERSITY HAD STOPPED SELLING ANY WATER ALREADY NOW ITS YOUR TURN
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
As a victim of well water, I find the Dasani Purified Water to be my saving grace. I am a repeat consumer to the brand because of the amazing value of the product. Everyone with a well knows that at times the water can have a bit of an eggy, suffer smell that is off putting - and who wants to drink that? The answer is no one! So I will continue to stock my fridge with Dasani because not only is it comforting to know that I don't have to drink my egg water, but it is absolutely pure, refreshing and delicious!
Jessica D.
Winnipeg , MB
Dasani is my ultimate favorite water choice, I am a truck driver and buy the big bottles they sell almost daily! I can chug half that bottle no problem, I am not sure where or how they get their water but keep up the good work! Too many other water companys have been changing their bottles and water and I am happy Dasani is still the same.
Alison P.
North York , ON
I love Dasani. The packaging is so sturdy and the water has such a clean taste. I love its value it is just a great product all together. It is pretty affordable and available at almost every take out place i have been. It defiantly makes carrying your own water easier. I will be buying again.
Areti D.
Toronto, ON
Although many people may talk negatively about Dasani, I could honestly say it is my favorite. I love the taste of this water and to me, it quenches my thirst more than other water bottle brands! I did a blind taste test of five waters and this one ended up being the one I loved most! I recommended it for people who like tasty water.
Linea C.
Orleans, ON
How much can one say about water? I like the packaging, it's easy to hold with the little grooves on the side. Tastes like ... Water! I liked their old packaging better because the plastic was thicker and you could reuse the bottle multiple times. Now, I find you can use it maybe once more and then have to recycle if.
Twila E.
Platte City, MO
As a bottled water goes. I bought Dasani because it was the cheapest at the gas station that day. To me, bottled water shouldn't be "fancy"... it's water. We don't need additives, color or flavors. just nice cold water in a functional bottle. Dasani seems to do that well.
Lizz S.
Airdrie, AB
Typically I try to have my own bottle of water with me when I"m out but sometimes you need to buy a bottle and Dasani is usually what I grab. It's water, it tastes like all waters, but I find the bottle fits well in my car cup holder. True story :)
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?