BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Prismarie D.
Juana Diaz
It is water, It tastes good, just like every other water brand, It's a good value, for The price It is really nice, it met my espectations because every water tastes The same, The packaging was nice, I would certainly buy It again, but It wouldn't be my exclusive water brand
Taylor H.
Pickering, ON
This water brand is everywhere however it has a horrible after tatse that cannot be avoided. This brand compared to others is not the best option, but many times I feel like it is the only option. The price is fair but I would never recommend this water to anyone.
Diandy C.
If you bottled water is treated, I prefer Dasani, it comes in a plastic bottle and I'm not afraid that it will break so easily unlike a glass. When I'm away from home it's the one I use and the best is that I can find it in any supermarket.
Amanda M.
South Bruce Peninsula
I absolutely cannot stand Dasani water. It tastes like bleach... like when you go swimming in a public pool and accidentally open your mouth. It's fairly expensive and tastes like artificial chemicals. I definitely wouldn't recommend it.
Margie N.
Gotta keep hydrated! I like this brand because it doesn't have a mineral taste to it. I'm very sensitive to the taste of water, and whenever I travel I look for this brand. It's very inexpensive and I'll keep buying it.
Cristina A.
King City
I'm not quite sure what I like about this water. I know some people knock it down cause of its strange taste, but I enjoy it. I'm also not a TAP WATER drinker because of the fluoride taste. So i'm surprised i enjoy this!
Courtney A.
This is the only water that I buy that tastes truly fresh. Some people say "Dasani leaves a weird after taste" but the people that think that are people that love drinking tap water. Tap water is dirty. Especially, in cities. If you go to the country and drink from a well you'll experience what true "fresh" water tastes like. Dasani tastes most similar. I would imagine this adds to the reasoning of why Dasani is a little pricier then most bottled water brands. However, It's been proven that a number of water bottle companies actually just use tap water to fill their bottles. Drink Dasani! You'll feel better over time!
Kim M.
hamitlon, ON
I mean it is just water. It doesn't have much of a taste, all I know is it doesn't taste like Aquafina, that gargabe just tastes like I'm drinking liquified salt.
Danna S.
Definitivamente cuando estoy fuera de mi casa es la primera opción de agua para mí, no tiene mal sabor,refresca y confío plenamente en su correcta elaboración y envasado.
Kayla S.
Dasani isn't my favorite brand of bottled water but when I need a giant bottle and not just the normal sized bottle water this is what I buy as it comes in a selection of different sizes. The water taste okay but I have had better bottled waters, but as long as it's cold it doesn't have a weird taste. When the water warms up it starts to taste a bit like plastic all though it isn't as bad as some brands.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?