BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Shevy B.
Doral, FL
This is one of my favourite bottled water. It has a smooth taste and doesn’t give that spring water taste in your mouth. If you haven’t tried this brand of drinking water before then I recommend you try it.
Madison L.
awesome drink, super tasty and smooth drinking. nice packing and not a completely outrageous price. Would definitely recommend this to family and friends. I find this a premium option compared to alternatives of the same type of drink. awesome product!
Mia C.
Oxford
I’ve tried this and it tastes the same as any other water so honestly you can go to the tap and it will taste the exact same. So it’s pointless cause they could just go to their tap in their house and drink from it
Tanisha A.
Oshawa, ON
I don't like dasani water. I feel like you can taste the plastic and it doesn't last very long before tasting weird. It doesn't taste pure. I would prefer other bottled water instead of this one.
Suzanne M.
London, ON
I have no idea why I dislike this so much, I just do not like the taste/aftertaste. It's sold everywhere I go especially in public events and your stuck drinking it. Pricy as well. Not worth it.
Crys H.
Dasani can be a little bit more expensive than some other brands, but in my opiniin its worth it. Its the only bottled water I'll drink as I find a lot of others have a nasty iron taste.
Manel M.
gafsa
Dasani bottled water is my favorite bottled water. I love that it is a Coke product  I use it for cooking and drink water constantly during the day. It is $4.97 for a 24-pack at H-E-B. I like the taste and like the feel of the bottle. I would recommend based on the price
Saray G.
San Jose de Ocoa
Es el agua que tomo cuando estoy fuera de casa, pues me da confianza de que estoy usando algo de calidad y en realidad lo es. Me siento hidratada al instante de tomarla.
Christina E.
Pasadena, MD
This is my everyday drinking water. There is something about this brand and something about purified drinking water that I prefer over spring water. The taste is refreshing and its just a wonderful water.

I would also like to mention the bottle. This is what also sells me. The cheap bottles that other brands are using just dont work for me. If you freeze them, they bust. I have punctured bottles, broken bottles and its very annoying from a customer. I love how they have kept there bottles on the bigger side and really have a good overall quality about them.  #Dasani
Darlene W.
Edmonton, AB
Dasani Water is one of the best tasting bottled waters out there.  It's a bit more expensive than other bottled water but if you can afford it - it's a great option.  I would buy it again.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?