BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Joanna S.
Hobart
My favorite water to drink is dasani love the way it taste goes down smooth only water I’ll drink
Sara S.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is probably my favorite water. It goes down smoothly and doesn’t have a bad after taste. My go to water!
Katelyn C.
Kingston , MS
I love Dasani water, it taste the best out of any bottled water brands. It’s not as expensive as Fiji or other brands. Yet, it taste just as good! I try not to buy a lot of bottled water I like to use my reusable bottle but when I buy bottled water, this is my go-to! I recommend
FATIMA E.
Tanger, Tanger

Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
Fatima el barroug sidi slimane zip code:14200 adresse;cooperative oued beht n31 morroco
Tess W.
Fort Erie, ON
YUCK. This water literally tastes like disgusting metal water. It’s actually disgusting. If I can taste something it’s not good water. Water is supposed to taste like nothing. Like smart water, and Aquafina!!! No wonder this was on recall. It should have been the first week it was out on the shelves lol
Mindy R.
Brantville
It does not taste bad, but it's not my favorite. I always feel like there's a plastic taste in it and I don't like that. It's not expensive and I would recommend it it's a good value. It's a great brand and it's worth it. It's nice that the bottles are recycled.
;;;, ..
Came to the house but it was put in someone else's  apartment. My door is stated clearly my address on it but it did come and now somehow I am going to climb stairs with these heavy packages as I bought two of them ..... augh !!!!!
Camz A.
Delta, BC
I am so happy to buy Dasani water due to the fact that their bottles are 41% less plastic and up to 30% plant based. I purchase only Dasani water to support this contribution to the environment and I recommend it to anyone to change to Dasani water.
Debbie T.
ANNAN
We don't get this in the UK but whenever I'm in Orlando it's all I drink. It's a lovely fresh, clean, pure tasting still water. It's very reasonably priced and I love the colours on the packaging. We use it to heat up and make hot drinks too.
Shevy B.
Doral, FL
This is one of my favourite bottled water. It has a smooth taste and doesn’t give that spring water taste in your mouth. If you haven’t tried this brand of drinking water before then I recommend you try it.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?