BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Ashley M.
Knoxville, TN
Really like dasani water. Always have always will. Even the flavored ones are really good and the price is decent for what you get. I have literally been drinking these since I was a child and will continue to repurchase.
Sara C.
I try not to buy water in bottles, but I will usually go for Dasani if I have to. It has the least "bottled water" taste to it for me, although it still can taste a little weird some days.
Shonda G.
Dallas, TX
Not a big fan of this water. It made me sick a few times. Once I stopped drinking it everything cleared up. I was shocked to find out it had potassium chloride in it. That really bothered me. Haven't drunk it since then.
Jasmine C.
Cecilton
I mean........it’s water.Its great.It’s how we stay alive.This water in particular is pretty chill....I drink it on da regular.Whats not to like about it???But bro the best thing is when you’re like dying of thirst at 2am but you got some Dasani so it’s all good.
Katie L.
I love the taste of Dasani and that pretty much everywhere carries it, so I can grab it and go. I feel like some water brands have an odd taste but to me Dasani does not have that problem.
Audrey B.
Clemmons, NC
These caps are the most annoying thing that I have ever used in my whole entire life. When we are driving and they are in the cup holder this thing rattles like crazy and are kind of expensive. I wouldn't buy these again.
Katherine M.
I have never preferred the taste of Dasani water. I am not really sure why. I'd much prefer Zepherhills for the same price. I know others who do not prefer it either. It just doesn't taste super clean, but I'm sure it is.
Randi F.
Olla, LA
Love me some Dasani! Good, clean taste! These are the right size for my family. The kids love the little bottles. they are also perfect for flavor packs! Just the right amount of water. :)
Katie K.
Huron, OH
This is my go-to water. Being pregnant means I have to keep hydrated and this is the only water my taste buds really enjoys. I can't do spring water and this is by far my favorite purified.
Mackinzee P.
Menomonie, WI
Great taste. Quenches thirst. Very purified and refreshing. No room for improvement. I'm not sure what else there is to say. It's just amazing and great quality for the price. Will forever choose Dasani. 😍😍😍💧💦💦💦💧🌊💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?