BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Taylor K.
Scarsdale, NY
Honestly, I can't tell the different between any purified water. It's good in the fact that it doesn't taste bad. It's also not an extremely expensive brand like fiji water, but it's just water
Lowanda J.
Summerville, SC
I don't know what they do, but Dasani is the best tasting water out there. It is my go to item when I'm feeling depleted of nutrients or overheated from the sun. Great taste, great replenisher, what else is there to ask! :)
Melinda S.
Mooresville, NC
Compared to most water selections, Dasani is silky and smooth. It's affordable, delicious and refreshing. I typically choose Dasani above other water choices, even those that are more premium.
Linda M.
Groves ,texas
This is the only brand of bottled water I will drink I have tried several other brands of bottled water in the past Dasani is the only brand that doesn't leave a weird after taste in my mouth.
Kaitlin S.
Lexington, TN
I love Dasani bottled water! It's got such a fresh, crisp taste! I enjoy it almost frozen, because it seems to me that the colder it is, the more refreshing it is! Go get you a bottle today!
Allison F.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm really not a fan of Dasani water and never have been. It has an odd taste that isn't in any of the other major brands of bottled water. Basically, I'll drink it if I have to but I would never buy it given another option.
Micaela S.
Spokane , WA
I love Dasani water. It's taste is amazing even though people think it tastes like nothing I think it does. I always buy the 12oz and the 8 oz of waters for my son he enjoys them. It makes him feel like a grown up its cute.
Shonda G.
Dallas, TX
Not a big fan of this water. It made me sick a few times. Once I stopped drinking it everything cleared up. I was shocked to find out it had potassium chloride in it. That really bothered me. Haven't drunk it since then.
Rachel T.
Ashburn, VA
People say water isn't supposed to taste, but I think different bottled waters taste differently. I love Dasani! I try not to buy bottled water frequently (due to the plastic bottles), but when I do, Dasani is my go-to.
Bianca J.
Pacifica, CA
Just your normal water does what it need to do. I buy it from my local grocery store always has a good refreshing taste. The packaging is pretty and it does stand out above other packaging it is a decent price for what you get.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?