BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Kaitlin S.
Lexington, TN
I love Dasani bottled water! It's got such a fresh, crisp taste! I enjoy it almost frozen, because it seems to me that the colder it is, the more refreshing it is! Go get you a bottle today!
Muriel 01-51999 V.
Doral, FL
I reeeeaaaally love this presentation of this product because it's too easy to carry on with and it has the amazing flavor of the usual product its cheaper you don't waste the product because of the size, I just love it...!
Linda M.
Groves ,texas
This is the only brand of bottled water I will drink I have tried several other brands of bottled water in the past Dasani is the only brand that doesn't leave a weird after taste in my mouth.
Desiree W.
Kearneysville, WV
My number one go to bottled water! I've always enjoyed Dasani. It's always crisp and fresh tasting. Most importantly, it completely quenches my thirst. Water drinkers know the great feeling you get when you drink good water!
Allison F.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm really not a fan of Dasani water and never have been. It has an odd taste that isn't in any of the other major brands of bottled water. Basically, I'll drink it if I have to but I would never buy it given another option.
Victoria K.
Very great taste, not like other bottled water and the design of the bottle is Eco-friendly. Also, it doesn't come from places where they are currently facing a drought which is good to know.
Lowanda J.
Summerville, SC
I don't know what they do, but Dasani is the best tasting water out there. It is my go to item when I'm feeling depleted of nutrients or overheated from the sun. Great taste, great replenisher, what else is there to ask! :)
Autumn B.
Plymouth, MN
I think that Dasani water has the weirdest aftertaste! It tastes like chemicals, which doesn't seem right at all. And it's tasted like that for years. It's like the water came from a tap, and then was treated with chemicals so they could call it "purified". Not a fan.
Melinda S.
Mooresville, NC
Compared to most water selections, Dasani is silky and smooth. It's affordable, delicious and refreshing. I typically choose Dasani above other water choices, even those that are more premium.
Britty M.
I'm pretty sure MOST water tastes the same but I always buy this brand. It just tastes really good and always quenches my thirst. Can be a little pricey but well worth it. I usually get a 12 or 24 pack whenever I do buy this brand of water. Dollar General usually has the best deals.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?