BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Jill D.
Lincoln, MO
I won't give Dasani a bad review because it all depends on what you are used to. I used to hate Aquafina but loved Dasani. I then started working at a place that offered free bottled water but it was Aquafina. Needless to say I now prefer Aquafina but Dasani isn't terrible.
Kaitlin S.
Lexington, TN
I love Dasani bottled water! It's got such a fresh, crisp taste! I enjoy it almost frozen, because it seems to me that the colder it is, the more refreshing it is! Go get you a bottle today!
Krystal H.
Paso Robles, CA
I love Dasani water! It's refreshing and tastes amazing, doesn't have any gross or bitter aftertaste that I sometimes get from other bottled water. Literally, this is all I drink and their flavored waters are also amazing!
Lisa B.
Eagle River, AK
What's that refreshing taste? It's so clear and clean! It's water folks. Usually, you can just get some from a tap, but if you're on the go and don't want to stick your lips against those germ factories called water fountains, bottled water is your best bet. Get some.
Victoria K.
Very great taste, not like other bottled water and the design of the bottle is Eco-friendly. Also, it doesn't come from places where they are currently facing a drought which is good to know.
Kevin M.
Huntsville, AL
Even though I typically just use filtered water from my home, whenever that isn't an option I love my Dasani. There's something about the way the water is treated that makes it taste smooth and maybe even a little bit sweet.
Britty M.
I'm pretty sure MOST water tastes the same but I always buy this brand. It just tastes really good and always quenches my thirst. Can be a little pricey but well worth it. I usually get a 12 or 24 pack whenever I do buy this brand of water. Dollar General usually has the best deals.
Allison F.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm really not a fan of Dasani water and never have been. It has an odd taste that isn't in any of the other major brands of bottled water. Basically, I'll drink it if I have to but I would never buy it given another option.
Autumn B.
Plymouth, MN
I think that Dasani water has the weirdest aftertaste! It tastes like chemicals, which doesn't seem right at all. And it's tasted like that for years. It's like the water came from a tap, and then was treated with chemicals so they could call it "purified". Not a fan.
Sharon S.
salyersville, KY
I think Dasani water it great it has a great taste and is packaged very good good sturdy bottle that is easy to pack in a bookbag purse etc unlike some bottled water that is not packaged good
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?