BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis
  • Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants

• Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?23 Answers
  • Good Or Bad WATER? Been watching videos of it having LOW...3 Answers
  • What do you like to put to flavor your water?3 Answers
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Kristin S.
My husband will only drink dasani water. It has a very clean taste with no after taste. This water is present to drink if warm or cold. It's a bit more expensive than some. But worth the money.
Shavonda P.
Gray, GA
I purchase this size for dates my son or daughter are required to bring snacks on Fridays at school. With this you can encourage kids to drink water without feeling overwhelmed with the amount.
Mindy H.
Water isn't my really my favorite to drink however out of all the waters this is my absolute favorite! It is very refreshing and has a taste to it where some waters can have a bland nasty taste. I totally recommend this product!
Mercedes K.
I love the taste of purified water. This water is amazing and doesn't have the plastic taste with it. It is extremely affordable and can be bought almost anywhere. I recommend this to people who are like me and enjoy purified water.
Ligia P.
I actually really enjoy the packaging. The taste is good. It is just crisp fresh water. The flavor is just what I like, water. Not like other kinds that you can taste some types of flavors in them. I often purchase this brand!
Heather L.
Out of all the water choices available this one is hands down my favorite and decently priced. The cap is not small like most that break or don't close half the time and the taste is a fresh taste.
Tracy J.
Tulare, CA
Um, well. Hmmm. What can you say about water? I do find that Dasani is one of the better tasting bottled waters, and most times the brand I choose to buy. But, in all reality, it is just water.
Jill D.
Lincoln, MO
I won't give Dasani a bad review because it all depends on what you are used to. I used to hate Aquafina but loved Dasani. I then started working at a place that offered free bottled water but it was Aquafina. Needless to say I now prefer Aquafina but Dasani isn't terrible.
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC
Dasani water is my favorite bottled water. The price is always reasonable and I (I know this sounds funny) love the flavor of this water. I choose this water over others always, if it's available.
Samantha B.
Tucson, AZ
Dasani purified water has a fresh crisp taste and isn't overtly expensive. I have heard it has a lot of sodium but I am not sure if that's true, so I tend to go by what I know of a product for sure, and I like the taste of this.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Marysville, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?