BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Talisa H.
When I was younger I hated the taste of Dasani as I was used to drinking Zephryhills and loved that one. However, now i am the complete opposite. I love Dasani and am not too fond of Zephryhills.
Mindy H.
Water isn't my really my favorite to drink however out of all the waters this is my absolute favorite! It is very refreshing and has a taste to it where some waters can have a bland nasty taste. I totally recommend this product!
Ashley A.
Water is my favorite drink. Literally since I was in kindergarten. Idk why but I love water any brand really. But I've notice I've reached for Dasani more often than the other brands. I love it! Everyone should drink more water!
Rachael G.
Gaylord, MI
I love this water. it tastes so clean and refreshing. some other brands have an after taste kind of like chemicals and this one don't. this is the only kind of bottles I will drink. i t hits the spot when it is ice cold... yum
Jacquelyn C.
For someone who only drinks water (no soda, alcohol, or barely any juice,) I can really taste differences in water. This water is delicious! It isn't my absolute favorite brand, but I do buy it often!
Jill D.
Lincoln, MO
I won't give Dasani a bad review because it all depends on what you are used to. I used to hate Aquafina but loved Dasani. I then started working at a place that offered free bottled water but it was Aquafina. Needless to say I now prefer Aquafina but Dasani isn't terrible.
Mercedes K.
I love the taste of purified water. This water is amazing and doesn't have the plastic taste with it. It is extremely affordable and can be bought almost anywhere. I recommend this to people who are like me and enjoy purified water.
Sarah S.
Roanoke, TX
You really can't beat the taste of a cold bottle of water. Dasani has been a household name for years, and the quality is great. The water always tastes fresh. I have never had any complaint with this brand or their products.
Samantha B.
Tucson, AZ
Dasani purified water has a fresh crisp taste and isn't overtly expensive. I have heard it has a lot of sodium but I am not sure if that's true, so I tend to go by what I know of a product for sure, and I like the taste of this.
Tracy J.
Tulare, CA
Um, well. Hmmm. What can you say about water? I do find that Dasani is one of the better tasting bottled waters, and most times the brand I choose to buy. But, in all reality, it is just water.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?