BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Candice G.
Winder, GA
This is our household favorite. My husband and I both keep a case of water in our cars for all of the errands and sports we run back and forth to with our kids. This water is refreshing and doesn't taste like it came out of the tap.
Kathy S.
Covington, KY
I kind of picky when it comes to water. I prefer my water to be purified. Depending on how they do so, the taste can really be off. Dasani's is always consistently delicious.

Getting some extra minerals thrown in is a bonus as well.
Connie L.
Chetopa, KS
I have drank Dansani several times, because it is about all I can get in the small town I live in. However, I don't prefer it. It tends to have an old taste to it. But it is still drinkable, compared to the horrid tap water here.
Ashley D.
Waco, TX
Dasani is one of the few bottled water brands I actually seek out. It tastes best when cold and I personally don't taste any chemicals. Unlike some cheaper brands the plastic is durable and doesn't crinkle when I am drinking. Working in childcare, durable plastic bottles are a must because I usually save them for projects.
Meagan S.
Rosamond, CA
Quite possibly my least favorite bottled water. It has a distinct taste, unlike other basic bottled waters, that is not appealing. Unless it is the only option available, I avoid Dasani at all cost.
Brad B.
Cottageville, SC
This is probably my next favorite bottled water next to Nestle. It is also very economical and can be found in just about every store. So when Nestle can't be found this is the next best thing.
Tonya C.
Berry, KY
I love Dasani water! It has a crisp and fresh taste in every bottle. The bottles are also all different sizes which is very convenient to match the size bottle with my various needs of the day!
Ashley A.
Water is my favorite drink. Literally since I was in kindergarten. Idk why but I love water any brand really. But I've notice I've reached for Dasani more often than the other brands. I love it! Everyone should drink more water!
Borislava H.
Clarksville, AR
In my opinion this is one of the best purified waters out there ....it has such a crisp nice clean taste and it's so refreshing especially on a hot summer day .This is one of the few water that I am willing to pay extra to get
Talisa H.
When I was younger I hated the taste of Dasani as I was used to drinking Zephryhills and loved that one. However, now i am the complete opposite. I love Dasani and am not too fond of Zephryhills.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Marysville, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?