BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Alexandra D.
This is one of my favorite waters. Water does have a taste- okay. This is a cheap water and tastes really good. It's refreshing and best drank chilled. They change the cap color sometimes but that doesn't bother me. It's good water.
Ashley D.
Waco, TX
Dasani is one of the few bottled water brands I actually seek out. It tastes best when cold and I personally don't taste any chemicals. Unlike some cheaper brands the plastic is durable and doesn't crinkle when I am drinking. Working in childcare, durable plastic bottles are a must because I usually save them for projects.
Amy K.
Charlotte, NC
Love my Dasani water for in the sun fun! Staying hydrated in this heat is super important for health and for beautiful skin! I like to occasionally add a Crystal Light drink mix to give some flavor.
Natalee W.
Flint, TX
Delicious water! I love the taste. It's very refreshing ice cold but also very tasty at room temp. I also enjoy the packaging. It is a little pricey so it's not my go to water, but it's something I buy as a single instead of a pack.
Candice G.
Winder, GA
This is our household favorite. My husband and I both keep a case of water in our cars for all of the errands and sports we run back and forth to with our kids. This water is refreshing and doesn't taste like it came out of the tap.
Marsha Y.
Lithonia, GA
I used to buy Dasani more often but I notice that it has a slight flavor to it like something is added. The packaging is nice compared to some other brands and the price isn't bad, but it's not my favorite brand of bottled water.
Meagan S.
Rosamond, CA
Quite possibly my least favorite bottled water. It has a distinct taste, unlike other basic bottled waters, that is not appealing. Unless it is the only option available, I avoid Dasani at all cost.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Good water. The price is too high for me to purchase by the case. I prefer warehouse brand water over the more expensive....they all taste the same to me. I will buy this brand when I need a thicker bottle for travel proposes, ect.
Linda D.
Lumberton, MS
Love the taste of Dasani water, the size of these smaller bottles are perfect for my daughters lunch box and book bag . I love being able to to make sure she always has a water bottle on the bus , lunch , after school activities.
Sue R.
Vienna, VA
OK - to start, I DO NOT like drinking plain water...like, AT ALL! Having said that, though, if I'm in a situation where I have to buy water, I usually go for Dasani. I've tried Evian and a couple of other more expensive brands, but don't think it's worth spending that much money for water, which I don't like anyway.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?