BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Amy B.
Bristow, OK
This water is just like any other bottled water. We drink it because the water where we live is nasty. It had a good price for bottled water. I don't think it needs any improvement and we really like it. I would tell others to buy it.
Catherine R.
Largo, FL
This size bolster is perfect for sticking in my bag. I fist tried it on a jet blue airline. I never drank this water before. Always used polar springs. It taste fresh. It didn't taste like sinks water.
Khanhthy L.
San Jose, CA
Perfect for on the go road trips, in the lunch bag, or just when you need bottled water. Dasani water has a very subtle taste, unlike other brands. It doesn't leave a weird after taste either. So, enjoy your water needs refreshingly!
vickie m.
Tucson, AZ
Dasani is one of my favorite waters. a lot of people like Fiji water or more expensive water but this one tastes so much better! save your money and buy this water is smooth and tastes clean and fresh
Tina S.
Youngstown, OH
I only ever buy this brand of bottled water if its the only one thats there... which is very rare. It has this weird taste/aftertaste to me, I have never experienced that with any other brand of bottled water.
Emilee T.
Good water. You can get this water pretty much anywhere. It's a good value not to expensive. The bottle is of high quality not cheap like others. It's one of my favorite brands of water. Definatly affordable I would certainly recommend this to people.
Marsha Y.
Lithonia, GA
I used to buy Dasani more often but I notice that it has a slight flavor to it like something is added. The packaging is nice compared to some other brands and the price isn't bad, but it's not my favorite brand of bottled water.
Linda D.
Lumberton, MS
Love the taste of Dasani water, the size of these smaller bottles are perfect for my daughters lunch box and book bag . I love being able to to make sure she always has a water bottle on the bus , lunch , after school activities.
Rachel G.
Great water bottle brand that i use on a regular basis and will continue to use in the future. good flavor without tasting strange. affordable compared to other water brands for the quality that you receive. i consistently purchase and will share with family and friends
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Good water. The price is too high for me to purchase by the case. I prefer warehouse brand water over the more expensive....they all taste the same to me. I will buy this brand when I need a thicker bottle for travel proposes, ect.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Marysville, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?