BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Amy B.
Bristow, OK
This water is just like any other bottled water. We drink it because the water where we live is nasty. It had a good price for bottled water. I don't think it needs any improvement and we really like it. I would tell others to buy it.
Jayme G.
San Diego , CA
I love Dasani water. People say water all taste the same but I think Dasani tastes the best. I love these little bottles to carry in my bag easy when I go places. They are perfect size for littles too!
Amber H.
Olive Hill, KY
Water is awesome, disani is awesome! I love the mouth on the bottles because they are wide and the bottles and thick plastic instead of that thin cheap plastic most companies use and its made from recycled materials!!!! How awesome!?
KHADIJAH M.
I am an avid water drinker. I often mix lemon with water but not always, I'm not sure exactly what it is about Dasani Water but its something that makes it delicious to drink. Not only is it delicious to drink but it gives me some kind of burst of energy! It puts me in a bet mindset!
Christal K.
Bellingham, WA
What can I say, it's water. I give it three stars only because I hate when you go somewhere and the only option for water is buying an overpriced bottle. I'm happy with tap water, thank you very much. That being said, it's fine water, and I do like how high-quality dasani's bottles are. I just don't like buying water as a rule.
Susan  Y.
Beverly, MA
It seems weird to judge a water...
As much as I love water and the bottle itself, I just love the look of it! I don't feel as if the water as all that well filtered. tastes like what I get from the sink. My filtered water from home tastes better. That's my opinion. Plus, I feel as of the bottles get bad too early. You can taste that too. As cool as they look, they might need new packaging.
Emilee T.
Good water. You can get this water pretty much anywhere. It's a good value not to expensive. The bottle is of high quality not cheap like others. It's one of my favorite brands of water. Definatly affordable I would certainly recommend this to people.
Kayleigh S.
Peotone, IL
Dasani is my absolute favorite brand of water. To me, it just tastes better. The smaller bottles are convenient, and fit easily in the cup holders of my car, while most other size bottles don't fit. I don't plan on changing water brands anytime soon.
Abilene M.
Florence, AZ
Drank this water brand and I liked how it tasted. I'm a repeat consumer and so far it has satisfied my thirst. This is a good value water. The packaging is good and sturdy. I will definitely buy again.
Rachel P.
Winter park , FL
I do not like giving negative reviews but this is not my Favorite water to purchase. I purchase it when there is nothing else to drink. It leaves a weird after taste and sometimes even taste like metal. Always finish drinking it and thinking I need more. Not really a refreshing brand.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?