BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Abilene M.
Florence, AZ
Drank this water brand and I liked how it tasted. I'm a repeat consumer and so far it has satisfied my thirst. This is a good value water. The packaging is good and sturdy. I will definitely buy again.
KHADIJAH M.
I am an avid water drinker. I often mix lemon with water but not always, I'm not sure exactly what it is about Dasani Water but its something that makes it delicious to drink. Not only is it delicious to drink but it gives me some kind of burst of energy! It puts me in a bet mindset!
Katie W.
Dalton, GA
This water is some of the only water I like drinking. Luckily, it's everywhere!! I'm a water connoisseur of sorts since that's almost all that I drink, and I love Dasani and always have. It tastes normal and is great for all types of situations!
Roo R.
Ferndale, WA
This is the water brand I purchase the most. I am a water snob and I can detect flavors in plain water. If it is too mineral tasting , I do not like it. This brand is fantastic. I always have a case in my trunk. I love how easy it is to twist off the cap and it doesn't spill all over you. The main thing I love is the taste.
Basi A.
It taste pure and clean. It is a thicker water than I've ever had. It may sound odd, but every time it is a thicker water. I can't drink it in the car. I like this water usually though. I find it extra important to drink this water cold, so it won't feel heavy as you drink.
Breanna Z.
I do not like Dasani water at all. The only time I drink it is when it is all that is available. Of course I am grateful for it, its water. The only thing is that it tastes like glue all the time when I drink it. Thats all.
Ashlyn B.
Cohutta, GA
Desani is my favorite brand of water! It tastes so good and is super refreshing! This little size bottle is really convenient because it can fit in your purse, and is just enough to Quench your thirst
Abby G.
Dasani is my favorite bottled water to drink. Out of all the other bottled water companies, it's affordable and very nicely packed and easy to get out of the package. I buy it all the time whether it be at a convenience store or at grocery store.
Jayme G.
San Diego , CA
I love Dasani water. People say water all taste the same but I think Dasani tastes the best. I love these little bottles to carry in my bag easy when I go places. They are perfect size for littles too!
Khanhthy L.
San Jose, CA
Perfect for on the go road trips, in the lunch bag, or just when you need bottled water. Dasani water has a very subtle taste, unlike other brands. It doesn't leave a weird after taste either. So, enjoy your water needs refreshingly!
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?