BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Roo R.
Ferndale, WA
This is the water brand I purchase the most. I am a water snob and I can detect flavors in plain water. If it is too mineral tasting , I do not like it. This brand is fantastic. I always have a case in my trunk. I love how easy it is to twist off the cap and it doesn't spill all over you. The main thing I love is the taste.
Breanna Z.
I do not like Dasani water at all. The only time I drink it is when it is all that is available. Of course I am grateful for it, its water. The only thing is that it tastes like glue all the time when I drink it. Thats all.
Ashley d.
For some reason I always go towards tho water! It's a good value for the water I get! No room for improvement I like the bottle design and all. I like to because it doesn't have. Horrible water taste!
Abilene M.
Florence, AZ
Drank this water brand and I liked how it tasted. I'm a repeat consumer and so far it has satisfied my thirst. This is a good value water. The packaging is good and sturdy. I will definitely buy again.
Susan  Y.
Beverly, MA
It seems weird to judge a water...
As much as I love water and the bottle itself, I just love the look of it! I don't feel as if the water as all that well filtered. tastes like what I get from the sink. My filtered water from home tastes better. That's my opinion. Plus, I feel as of the bottles get bad too early. You can taste that too. As cool as they look, they might need new packaging.
Emilee T.
Good water. You can get this water pretty much anywhere. It's a good value not to expensive. The bottle is of high quality not cheap like others. It's one of my favorite brands of water. Definatly affordable I would certainly recommend this to people.
vickie n.
Tucson, AZ
Dasani is one of my favorite waters. a lot of people like Fiji water or more expensive water but this one tastes so much better! save your money and buy this water is smooth and tastes clean and fresh
Brianna L.
Tucson, AZ
Not sure how to review water. We buy my little sister these small bottles so she doesn't carry much in her backpack. She loves it because it's easy. These small bottles also get her to drink more water. We'd buy it again and we have before. She never finishes the bigget bottles so its nice with these small ones, less waste.
Angelique g.
Spokane, WA
I love the convenient size and portability of this product. My kids prefer this to soda which is nice. I think they just love the bottles! But its great i keep them in the fridge and in the car. They are perfect for movies at home or long car trips. Highly recommend to parents of toddlers. The bottles are toddler friendly!
Amy B.
Bristow, OK
This water is just like any other bottled water. We drink it because the water where we live is nasty. It had a good price for bottled water. I don't think it needs any improvement and we really like it. I would tell others to buy it.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?