BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Jessica T.
Morton, MS
I know people think that all bottled water is the same, I mean... It's just water right? Well, even though it's "just water," Dasani water tastes the best to me. It just has a refreshing, clean taste to it.
Kirsten H.
This water may taste crisp but DO NOT buy it. They inject their water to salt to get you addicted to it and drink more. It also has a really unhealthy PH level that can mess with your stomach's balance.
Divya R.
Camas, WA
One of my favorite brands of purified water. I purchase this water bottle whether I am at home or I am traveling. I feel the price is reasonable. I only drink water I don't drink soda, coffee or tea hence I always need to have a backup of my Dasani water bottles in my bag, car and home. My friends make fun of me and say that I am official ambassador of Dasani :P
Emi G.
East Brunswick, NJ
For some reason i feel like this Dasani water is purified by some magical purifier. Although more expensive than other brands i still think this water is better than others i truly thing it is more purified and filtered out than others.
Heather K.
Downers Grove, IL
#BrandLoyal. I never go without my bottom cabinet stocked with Dasani water. I actually bring tons of water to my work and keep us stocked. It might be the control freak in me but I stock them just to ensure it is Dasani branded water. While people might argue water is water, the packaging is durable and the price point is perfect.
Calvinitri W.
Mansfield, LA
This water tastes better than others and it's true each brand of water has a distinct taste this one tastes great really hydrates and doesn't have a aftertaste and is priced greatly. You can get it by the pack or single I really love this water and it's my favorite totally buy this.
Courtney N.
Canton, MO
At my house you will find cases of this water at a time. We buy several cases at once because my boyfriend and I usually always have a bottle of water in hand. Some people say that there is no difference in water. Water is water, well they are wrong and you can definitely taste a difference. This is our preferred brand of choice.
Sierra B.
Windber, PA
Water is water. I like Dasani's bottles because they're a little thicker and don't seem to make as much noise when I shove one in my book bag (like in the middle of a quiet classroom lecture.). It's fine.
Julia D.
San Diego, CA
Honestly, I will never buy Dasani again thanks to my clever science teacher. All Dasani is is simply tap water that has minerals added to it (like fluoride to prevent tooth decay). If a water bottle doesn't state "spring water" on it then it is no different from tap water. "Drinking water" falls into the tap water category. Honestly I will not buy this product because I do not want to pay money for bottled tap water which I can receive from my very own sink.
Giovanni R.
Alhambra, CA
I love Dasani because it tastes like such a clean and well purified water! I would say it is a little bit pricier that other brands but worth it. I would choose this brand over many others and I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?