BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Leeasia H.
jackson, TN
Dasani water is my favorite bottled water by far. It has a unique combination of minerals that gives it a very nice wet fresh taste. It makes other bottled waters seem very bland and lifeless. Ingredients in order are purified water, magnesium sulfate, potassium chloride, and salt. Bottles are made of recycled materials so you know.
Calvinitri W.
Mansfield, LA
This water tastes better than others and it's true each brand of water has a distinct taste this one tastes great really hydrates and doesn't have a aftertaste and is priced greatly. You can get it by the pack or single I really love this water and it's my favorite totally buy this.
Meghan R.
Overland Park, KS
Convenient for long car rides, but tastes like most other purified water bottles or tap water that's been filtered. But if you're looking for a good purified water for water on the go, this one has the most natural taste, in my opinion.
Emi G.
East Brunswick, NJ
For some reason i feel like this Dasani water is purified by some magical purifier. Although more expensive than other brands i still think this water is better than others i truly thing it is more purified and filtered out than others.
Sarah S.
Middletown, RI
A good bottle of water, crisp and refashioning. I love the light blue bottle that it comes in and the wrapper is eye catching. I think that it could be less blue and use other eye catching colors. I have had Dasani several times and never had an issue. I would recommend this product to any one that one that wants a bottle of water.
Sarah P.
Indianapolis, IN
I primarily go for a reusable bottle when I'm porting around water for the day. However, if that's not an option, I go for Dasani. There's usually a slight plastic flavor from the product sitting in the bottle for so long. However, the water is smooth and refreshing. Other brands have a chemical/mineral aftertaste, but Dasani does not.
Jessica T.
Morton, MS
I know people think that all bottled water is the same, I mean... It's just water right? Well, even though it's "just water," Dasani water tastes the best to me. It just has a refreshing, clean taste to it.
Crystal B.
Cordova, TN
My favorite bottled water. Some people say all water is the same, but I say not. Dasani is always crisp and refreshing, just how I like it. And it isn't ridiculously expensive like the high end bottled waters that are no better than this.
Sierra B.
Windber, PA
Water is water. I like Dasani's bottles because they're a little thicker and don't seem to make as much noise when I shove one in my book bag (like in the middle of a quiet classroom lecture.). It's fine.
Giovanni R.
Alhambra, CA
I love Dasani because it tastes like such a clean and well purified water! I would say it is a little bit pricier that other brands but worth it. I would choose this brand over many others and I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?