BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Sarah J.
Jackson, KY
Dasani is one of the cheaper purified waters (at least where I live) and I love it because not only does it have a nice fresh water taste but it also tastes great when it gets warm which is rare for most things that you're meant to drink cold
janet v.
Dasani is refreshing and has always kept me hydrated. Its a great drink to have when you feel dehydrated or in need of a thirst quencher. And the price is unbeatable for the quality of water you are getting.
Annie Y.
Nampa, ID
This water is always nice and cold. It's crisp and refreshing as water should be. I do feel that the bottle is quite sturdy, which I could honestly sacrifice on if necessary to bring down the cost, although it is not overpriced by any means.
Logan E.
Salem, OR
Dasani is always a brand that I will trust and continue to purchase. I recently purchased a filtered water pitcher, so my plastic water bottle consumption has decreased. However, when I do purchase single bottles, I usually go for the Dasani.
Nereida M.
Cedar Hill, TX
Im not sure what it is about this Purified water but out of all the brands i always tend to get this bottle. I really enjoy drinking a nice cold dasani water. Full fills my thirst and has a good clean taste. I am a repeated Dasani Customer.
Shelby P.
Lima, OH
Great water? not much to say about water, but the bottles are sturdy which i really like i guess. if i had to suggest something i would say they could try being more environmentally friendly somehow. i really like the idea of making their bottles out of only recycled plastic.
Evelin G.
Altadena , CA
Omg this water is so good I mean it's water but like cold and ugggghh u can get this at school or like at any store and I personally like taking money to school so I can buy this water and I recommend this
Peter V.
Charlotte, NC
Tastes like water and not soda. It has a clear appearance and it is also a blue. The blue isn't actually the water it is a label that is paper. I like water and I don't like to eat the label.
Shelbi J.
Spokane Valley, WA
Bottle water always tastes better than tap water to me. This brand is refreshing and inexpensive. The small bottles are nice for kids that can't finish an entire 20 or 16 oz bottle or people that always misplace them before they're gone.
Miranda H.
S Burlington, VT
Love the small travel size bottle of these. I like keeping these in the fridge for when I have guests over because I have noticed that if I give the bigger bottles, at the end of the night I have a few bottles with only a few sips missing
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?