BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Angie G.
It's the perfect go to to go bottle for traveling & working! It has a clean, crisp unsuspecting taste that met my expectations. I am a repeat consumer & I love how I can recycle the bottles afterwards so I would buy it again for me & my family.
Terrence D.
Greenville, NC
While Dasani isn't my favorite or go-to water bottle, it is still a great selection. It tastes like most other purified waters, but there is a taste and presence of sodium that I can never seem to shake. Plus, drinking Dasani typically makes me thirstier. If you really want a satisfying, refreshing drink do yourself a favor and try Aquafina.
Lauren A.
Chapel Hill, NC
Reliable to always be at a gas station or convenience store. Tastes better when it is cold, doesn't taste bad but not the best I've ever had. Super cheap, usually $2 or less. The packaging is a good shape for cups holders. Recommended to others.
Vanessa W.
Kingsland, GA
Not a fan. The taste is horrific. I always feel less refreshed after drinking Dasani. I absolutely dislike when I am somewhere and have forgotten my water and that is all that is available for purchase. Yuck!
Stephanie M.
Woodstock , GA
Always my go to bottled water. It may sound weird because most would think water is just water but I think the Dasani water tastes better than any other brand out there. I also really appreciate that they have not shortened the opening like other companies. With a short opening, water tends to spill easier when opening, thankfully Dasani doesn't!
Becky W.
CHILLICOTHE, IL
Of all the bottled water I have tried, I prefer Dasani. It tastes great and is comparable in price to others on the market. I like the packaging and the bottle doesn't collapse like some of the others. Dasani is my first choice when I go shopping.
Bria R.
Its water...I prefer dasani water when it is cold because that is when it taste its best but honestly i a fan of all water...Dasani does have a little bit of a sweeter taste to it maybe from all of the minerals and stuff in it but very good.
Sarah J.
Jackson, KY
Dasani is one of the cheaper purified waters (at least where I live) and I love it because not only does it have a nice fresh water taste but it also tastes great when it gets warm which is rare for most things that you're meant to drink cold
Nereida M.
Cedar Hill, TX
Im not sure what it is about this Purified water but out of all the brands i always tend to get this bottle. I really enjoy drinking a nice cold dasani water. Full fills my thirst and has a good clean taste. I am a repeated Dasani Customer.
Logan E.
Salem, OR
Dasani is always a brand that I will trust and continue to purchase. I recently purchased a filtered water pitcher, so my plastic water bottle consumption has decreased. However, when I do purchase single bottles, I usually go for the Dasani.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?