BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Natalie M.
Las Vegas, NV
I like buying water bottles just because I don't take them anywhere often but they are quicker than filling up a bottle sometimes and Dasani is one of my faves. It doesn't have any taste other than water. It's not too expensive as water can get, would buy again.
Becky W.
CHILLICOTHE, IL
Of all the bottled water I have tried, I prefer Dasani. It tastes great and is comparable in price to others on the market. I like the packaging and the bottle doesn't collapse like some of the others. Dasani is my first choice when I go shopping.
Lauren A.
Chapel Hill, NC
Reliable to always be at a gas station or convenience store. Tastes better when it is cold, doesn't taste bad but not the best I've ever had. Super cheap, usually $2 or less. The packaging is a good shape for cups holders. Recommended to others.
Emily D.
Honestly, I just do not like Dasani water. It has always, without fail, given me a headache after drinking it. I don't really think it tastes good either, it doesn't taste as clean to me as other brands of drinking water.
Ashley W.
Hixson, TN
Dasani is one of the most refreshing bottled waters out there I can find. Most other bottled waters have a 'dry' or 'metallic' taste to them that's pretty gross. Dasani is one of the only ones that tastes exactly as it should - plain, pure water.
Timothy J.
I am a fan of things in smaller packages for some reason, so i love to have these waters in the car with me because they are so light and easy to throw in your purse and have them on the go. Or give them to guest as they come over to your home.
Vanessa W.
Kingsland, GA
Not a fan. The taste is horrific. I always feel less refreshed after drinking Dasani. I absolutely dislike when I am somewhere and have forgotten my water and that is all that is available for purchase. Yuck!
Terrence D.
Greenville, NC
While Dasani isn't my favorite or go-to water bottle, it is still a great selection. It tastes like most other purified waters, but there is a taste and presence of sodium that I can never seem to shake. Plus, drinking Dasani typically makes me thirstier. If you really want a satisfying, refreshing drink do yourself a favor and try Aquafina.
Shelby K.
Terre Haute, IN
Wonderful water. Great, clean taste. Simple packaging but is recyclable so you can help out the environment. It is affordable. Not as expensive as other brands. I drink Dasani regularly and like to drink this brand of water. Recommend to others.
Melanie F.
Kenmore, NY
Dasani is another great water bottle brand. These cute little bottles are great for my little cousins when they're over because they don't drink the big bottles! I would buy again for the convenience but I would prefer a regular size for my self
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?