BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Tricia V.
Bay City, MI
These little dasani bottles are perfect if you have little ones because they fit right in a diaper bag and you aren't wasting a huge bottle on them. Also they are easier for them to hold. My mom even carries this around so she has water for her dog.
Victoria P.
Monroe, GA
I don't like flavored water to much so this is the only dasani water i like. Its just like regular water but actually clean lol. I like the bigger bottles. It isn't really pricey. Small bottles are perfect for kids. My everyday go to water on occations.
Heidi H.
Norwalk, CA
My husband and I love Dasani® purified water. We went on a road trip just this summer and I wanted Dasani® water. I tell ya, the cold crisp purified water with no after taste of Dasani® it brought tears to my eyes.
Rachel B.
Salem, OR
The only bottled water I drink! Always refreshing and at a good price for a great tasting water! Not much else to say about water but this covers the bases you're looking for if you're ready water reviews😊 Good taste, inexpensive, and easy to find!
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
I honestly can't tell a difference in different bottled water brands. I mean, it's water. Hydrating and tasteless. Best when chilled. Dasani is a little over priced considering other bottled water options but if it's there and I'm thirsty I'll take it.
Lyziet V.
I love this water! I'm super picky on the brands of drinks I choose and everyone always says that they all taste the same, but I do not agree one bit! this water just taste better especially cold.
Zahra D.
I mean it is water! haha. It is refreshing in sunny, hot days. I like the packaging of the bottle and how strong it is. You can throw it in a bag with other things and not be worried if it is going to burst open.
Taylor H.
Sullivan, IN
Dasani water is one of my favorites to grab at the gas station. I usually don't drink much bottled water because I feel like they always have a film taste to them. Dasani doesn't have that and is always refreshing.
Rosangela R.
This is my favorite bottled water. It has a distinct taste, a little sweetness & it's definitely different from tap water. Refreshing & cooling, and it's available at most stores and gas stations. Simply the best.
Robert K.
Abingdon, MD
Plain and simple, it's water. No review necessary. Tastes like... water. Looks like... water. Plastic is a little weak but again, I'm buying it for the water, not the fancy bottle. If I was, I'd buy Voss for the glass bottles. But again, just water.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Marysville, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?