BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis
  • Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants

• Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?23 Answers
  • Good Or Bad WATER? Been watching videos of it having LOW...3 Answers
  • What do you like to put to flavor your water?3 Answers
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Tiffany M.
I love this water. It's so clean and crisp tasting. The little bottles are great to take on the go.
Courtney T.
Good for the money. Great way to save money at the gas station and always tastes consistently good.
Jessica F.
I hate the taste of the added minerals and I would much prefer any other brand water than this one.
Marshonta K.
Baton Rouge , LA
It water is good and there flavored water is even better for people that are not big water drinkers
Alisha O.
The little bottle is great to throw in your purse to hydrate during the day without carrying extra
Kristeena G.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love this water! It's my favorite! Can tell that this water taste amazing and not like the others
Darien A.
Carbondale, IL
Great tasting water with no chemical or additive taste. Convienient to carry around when on the go.
Daniela Z.
New Braunfels, TX
I enjoy the taste of dasani water and its price its wonderful when i go running or just want water.
Coralys M.
Davenport, FL
Refreshing when in thirst , also very easy to carry in your everyday bag . Save more by buying bulk
Christina D.
Plano, TX
I just really like the way Dasani water tastes. Fresh and clean and the bottle is kind of cute too.
Joanna L.
Whats so good about this water?
Sarah M.
Did you know that this water has been linked to causing cancers? There are also added chemicals, so check to make sure you are't allergic!
Grace C.
Orlando, FL
Is purified water better than spring water?
;;;, ..
Are these bottles strong or easily crushed ?
LaTryce P.
Is it just me or does this water have an aftertaste and I have never seen a bottle of water go rancid.