BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Michelle C.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
It's water. There's really not much to say about it. Dasani is definitely not my favorite brand but it's not terrible. It's good when it's really cold but the second it starts getting warm, forget about it. It gets almost a metallic taste. Not a fan.
Maria C.
Los Angeles, CA
Dasani water is my go-to wherever I'm traveling by plane. It refreshes me and I consider it a classic. It's affordable (as all water should be) and there are no weird after tastes. You can't go wrong. I recommend it and I will buy it again absolutely.
Deysi R.
Best tasting water out there. It haseems a different flavors than most waters but doesn't taste processed like others. My favorite and it's definitely my go to when I have the option. Not only that but price isn't ridiculous like some other brands.
Robert K.
Abingdon, MD
Plain and simple, it's water. No review necessary. Tastes like... water. Looks like... water. Plastic is a little weak but again, I'm buying it for the water, not the fancy bottle. If I was, I'd buy Voss for the glass bottles. But again, just water.
melanie w.
Greenville, SC
This water by dasani was very good. It was refreshing and there was no room for improvement with this brand. I thought the water was a little over priced. I am a repeat consumer of this brand name and I would buy it again whenever I go to mcdonalds.
Victoria P.
Monroe, GA
I don't like flavored water to much so this is the only dasani water i like. Its just like regular water but actually clean lol. I like the bigger bottles. It isn't really pricey. Small bottles are perfect for kids. My everyday go to water on occations.
Tara J.
Duncan, OK
I really enjoy Dasani Purified Water. It goes down smooth with no weird after taste like many bottled waters that I've tried. It's more expensive than some brands but I'd pay the higher price for better quality.
Rosangela R.
This is my favorite bottled water. It has a distinct taste, a little sweetness & it's definitely different from tap water. Refreshing & cooling, and it's available at most stores and gas stations. Simply the best.
Tricia V.
Bay City, MI
These little dasani bottles are perfect if you have little ones because they fit right in a diaper bag and you aren't wasting a huge bottle on them. Also they are easier for them to hold. My mom even carries this around so she has water for her dog.
Erica R.
Dasani Purified Water is refreshing and perfect for quenching your thirst after a workout, while at work, walking to and from classes, or even while you are just watching TV! The only reason I give this product three stars out of five is because this brand of water can sometimes leave an odd taste in your mouth that other bottled waters do not.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?