BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Deysi R.
Best tasting water out there. It haseems a different flavors than most waters but doesn't taste processed like others. My favorite and it's definitely my go to when I have the option. Not only that but price isn't ridiculous like some other brands.
melanie w.
Greenville, SC
This water by dasani was very good. It was refreshing and there was no room for improvement with this brand. I thought the water was a little over priced. I am a repeat consumer of this brand name and I would buy it again whenever I go to mcdonalds.
Victoria P.
Monroe, GA
I don't like flavored water to much so this is the only dasani water i like. Its just like regular water but actually clean lol. I like the bigger bottles. It isn't really pricey. Small bottles are perfect for kids. My everyday go to water on occations.
Maria C.
Los Angeles, CA
Dasani water is my go-to wherever I'm traveling by plane. It refreshes me and I consider it a classic. It's affordable (as all water should be) and there are no weird after tastes. You can't go wrong. I recommend it and I will buy it again absolutely.
Tricia V.
Bay City, MI
These little dasani bottles are perfect if you have little ones because they fit right in a diaper bag and you aren't wasting a huge bottle on them. Also they are easier for them to hold. My mom even carries this around so she has water for her dog.
Cee J.
I have my ups and downs with it. It tastes great. I know that's crazy to say when water shouldn't have a taste, but some do. It's clean and crisp. However, Dasani does not bottle natural spring water and in order to purify this tap water, they add magnesium sulfate, potassium chloride, and salt.
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
I like Dasani however unless it's on sale it's a little pricey compared to store brand waters that taste just the same.. I do like the bottling more than Aquafina as its a little thicker and doesn't crinkle as much
Mony N.
Richmond, VA
I love water. It's really hard to describe what's so good about it. I always grab it at the checkout on my way out of the grocery/dollar store. I've bought it multiple times and I've never had a problem. I would definitely buy the Dasani brand again.
Michelle C.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
It's water. There's really not much to say about it. Dasani is definitely not my favorite brand but it's not terrible. It's good when it's really cold but the second it starts getting warm, forget about it. It gets almost a metallic taste. Not a fan.
Jasmine M.
My all time favorite bottled water! I been drinking Dasani ever since I was little n I feel like there is alot of bottled water that taste like dirt or just have this weird taste but Dasani taste is different it's more refreshing
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?