BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Faith C.
Evansville, IN
Dasani water is the best. I am always buying it by the case at the store. The water is crisp and refreshing, especially ice cold. Other brands of water really can't compete with the taste - I believe it's the minerals added. I'll definitely keep buying!
Adrianna G.
Clovis, NM
I enjoy drinking this water. It is a good product and doesn't taste gross. I like the flavor it is good. The price is not bad at all and I don't mind spending the money I do spend on it. The packaging is nice and I would definitely purchase this again.
Leahia B.
Rockwall, TX
Tastes like water, not a whole lot going on here. But if you want to get some go for it. I've drank Dasani water for years now, better in value at most gas stations in comparison to more "artisanal" waters. Water is water and this one is pretty good by me.
Kali K.
It's water. In a plastic bottle. Buy only in emergencies. The water itself tastes fine, and if you have to buy bottled water, I usually reach for Dasani because they are supposedly using better plastic. I mean, why review bottled water? What am I doing?
Brigid D.
Atlanta, GA
I almost always purchase Dasani purified bottled water before a road trip. Unlike some spring waters, there is no taste and it is always refreshing! I can't imagine buying any other kind of bottled water because Dasani is the best. I would buy it again.
Christopher J.
Temple, TX
I have never been a fan of Dasani, but unfortunately that's all my work offers for purchase. The water is stale and tastes like over purified sewage. I like my water to have a clean taste, like well water. Dasani has no taste. I think of it like something you would drink 400 years from now as a "tasteless colorless gel" as our only means of survival.
Tiffany P.
This is the water bottle I will generally pick up from a gas station when I'm on the go. I travel for work quite a bit and this is my go to. It's never too expensive and it tastes great. Dasani over arrowhead any day! This is a regular purchase for me.
Ashley H.
Alamogordo, NM
I am normally a Smart Water fan, but this is my go to of I can't get Smart Water. Taste is consistent, price is fairly low. I wish they had it in a bigger bottle as a 20oz bottle just isn't enough for me! Great product!
Josh M.
Newington, CT
Delicious water. Really useful size to have in my backpack all day. Comes in large cases which is great to have on hand and not have to buy them every day. We even get a sweet 5 cent deposit back on them here in CT. Would definitely buy again. Very good
Kelsey D.
Omak, Wa
Water is water, am I right? WRONG! Some water tastes much better than others - and as far as the Dasani brand goes, they're in my top 3 list for good taste.
It tastes natural and doesn't leave the chalky or dry feeling in your mouth once you've had a drink. Instead all I feel is fresh and more hydrated.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?