BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Samantha F.
Aurora, IN
I love this water. I feel like it is the most fresh and clean tasting water on the market. I won't really buy another brand of water if I have too. The small bottles are also perfect for on the go and for kids in there lunches. I recommend this product.
Maria D.
I prefer to drink DASANI water rather than many other brands at a gasoline store or any local store because it feel purified not like most water companies out there and I like that they have a great variety of packaging and also the price is accesible.
Anna marie L.
Tulsa, OK
I like Dasani water it is one of my go to brands for purified water...its got a fresh taste and it's not like some other so called purified water brands that taste like they just used plain ol tap water and slapped on a fancy label to get people to buy.
Kristina M.
Gainesville, FL
I like the taste of Dasani water and will buy it over other brands besides Zephyrhills. It meets expectations as well as a water can and has a good flavor. Dasani is a good value water and I don't mind the price. I would recommend to others to buy and try.
Molly A.
Dayton, OH
Dasani Purified Water is a great go-to, low cost bottled water. It's fresh & clean tasting. The bottle is constructed of sturdy plastic. It has great eye catching labeling and it is one we purchase when grabbing a quick bottle when on the road traveling.
Chelsy R.
Portland, OR
I am always on the go and don't like using metal water bottles so I frequently buy Dasani. I am a big fan of their price point and their product. Its relatively inexpensive and very convenient, the flavor is great and it is wonderful to quench that thirst!
Kelsey D.
Omak, Wa
Water is water, am I right? WRONG! Some water tastes much better than others - and as far as the Dasani brand goes, they're in my top 3 list for good taste.
It tastes natural and doesn't leave the chalky or dry feeling in your mouth once you've had a drink. Instead all I feel is fresh and more hydrated.
Sara H.
Trenton, OH
I prefer Dasani water to all other bottled water brands. They do not have the gritty mineral taste that a lot of competitors do. I find their water to be fresh and crisp Every time. The shape of the bottle is easy to hold, and I enjoy the low waste cap.
Veronica R.
This water tastes great. There isn't really much to say but there really is no room for improvement. I love the packaging, it's really sturdy and the water doesn't have a weird aftertaste of any sort. This water won't let you down; it's super reliable.
Enga P.
Spokane, WA
Not all bottled water is the same, at least to me! Dasani just tastes better. The price is typically close to any other branch and I truly prefer the flavor. I also like that the bottle is slightly thicker so I don't feel like I will crush it in my hand.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?