BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Sabrina B.
Bradenton, FL
I buy this brand when it's on sale, because I shop for a sale. I can usually find this water at my local grocery store. So when I buy it I get a few cases. I don't drink our city water, so I am constantly buying water.
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
Well, its just water everyone says. And thats mostly true. But theres just something about the flavor in Dasani water that I really don't like. It must be the mineral that they add cause it makes it taste a little sour and funny. Anyways, I'd just rather have tap.
Esther B.
Washington, DC
Oh water.. What do you say about water?
I love these little bottles because they are not heavy and you can put them in any bag you want. Because I live in a city that uses public transportation and I can't have a big bag because of the weight, these allow me to stay hydrated and refill them with out loosing too much time.
Super recommended for on the go people!
Sarah A.
Honestly, its nothing special. I've never really been a huge fan of bottled water, just because its expensive and not very environmentally friendly. It's just another overpriced bottle of water that has a very weird, not so fresh, plastic-y, taste.. Just go out and invest in a reusable water bottle and a water filter and don't waste money on bottled water.
Jasmine R.
Sacramento, CA
This particular water is very refreshing, it's good when it's really hot outside. I buy this water all the time, it's better then other bottles waters because it didn't have the plastic bottle taste. I would definitely but this again, I would recommend this!
Katie C.
Everett, WA
Water is water in my opinion. I've never been one to "taste" the differences between water. I always go for Dasani when I'm on a hurry and need ice cold water. One of the cheapest on the shelves and usually has a good sale with them. I'll always buy Dasani!
Rebecca K.
I'd buy it because it's a popular choice for vending machines to stock. The bottles are always sturdy, which could be a perk if you're annoyed by the noise cheaper bottles with thinner plastic make. Taste is fine while it's cold but it tastes funny to me when it's room temperature. Overall, I'd rather just stick with bringing my own water bottle to fill up, though...
Sarah F.
Bentonville, AR
Perfect thirst quencher! No awkward flavors and available almost anywhere! We buy these in bulk and keep our indoor and outdoor refrigerators fully stocked at all time! I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Alicia R.
Joplin, MO
Well what can I say it is water we love water this is our favorite water brand that we buy would defenitly recommend to anyone we will continue like we have before to buy Dasani water repeat customer, yes I would buy agin
Suzanne M.
Irvine, CA
Bottled Water is a staple in our house. And considering this is a Coca-Cola brand we know it is of the highest quality. Although we do switch friends based on price and availability water is water at the end of the day.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?