Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,257 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
I like the taste of this water but it is not my favorite. I like it though because it is not too expensive.
The water is clear and refreshing. Goes down smooth almost like a mineral water. Highly recommend to anyone
I really like Dasani water, but there are better brands out there. The water doesn't taste very clean to me
Perfect if you're going for a light jog or a stroll in the park. Also great for kids lunches. A bit pricey.
This water has it all. The packaging and taste are superb. It has a clean taste and it satisfies my thirst.
Great water and great taste. When I think of water I think of Dasani. The best choice for hydration around.
What can I say? Water is water! However, different brands give you different flavors. This water is great!
The best tasting bottled water in my opinion. There's a real difference between this one and other brands.
I love how clean and fresh this water is. I really enjoy drinking it when it's cold. It taste really good.
De esta agua tomo todos los dias , me encanta , tengo que estar hidratada por mis problemas en los riñones
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos