BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Rochelle M.
This is my favorite bottle water by far, it has a nice mix of minerals which I believe gives it a unique taste. The other brands have a taste I really don't care for. Dasani is really a cut above the rest.
Krystal W.
jeanerette
I love this water, probably the only water that I drink. It can be a little on the expensive side which is why I only gave it four stars. But all in all, it's really good water. I would definitely recommend.
Emily W.
This water is great, what more can I say! It is really good quality water & my family buys it often. I would definitely recommend it over value brands just because those don't "last" as long. Other waters develop a smell after a few days, but this one stays pure.
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
For years I have refused to drink water from my tap or from public water fountains so I turned to bottled water. I buy Dasani for the taste and for the durability of the bottle. I often find the cost for multi bottle packs comparable if not less than other brands.
Nancy O.
Baytown, TX
I was a Aquafina drinker for years, but after trying this brand I felt like it had a smoothr taste. So I have been drinking this lately.. good price just like the one I use to drink so not much of a difference there. I will for sure keep on drinking this brand
Jordin R.
I absolutely hate this water. In fact, when it is the only option at a fast casual place I pass on drinking anything to avoid it. It has a salty flavor to it (probably added to make you thirstier so you buy more) with a bitter metallic after taste. Terrible water.
Sharon A.
Manteca, CA
To me water is water...but I love the name of Dasani and its also put out by Coca Cola...which I love..so its a win win situation for me...and the price it not too bad and the bottles are blue which is my favorite color....and yes I will buy it again and again.
Joy A.
San Diego, CA
One of my favorite brands of affordably priced water! I have been choosing this one for so many years, it's up there with my beloved Fiji water. If I am just getting a bottle to drink for myself I choose this one, for parties I choose something a little more cost saving.
Brooke M.
Lancaster, PA
I personally hate drinking water. I think it tastes foul and this water, to me, tastes absolutely terrible. The after taste is disgusting. I drink it only when it's the only bottled water option but it would not be my first choice.
Kirsis G.
Randolph, MA
Love Dasani purified water. I used it for my son during his first year, this water is refreshing and really gets your thirst quench. The bottle is soft and recycle...a huge plus for the environment. Totally recommend it.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?