BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Andrea S.
I love dasani! The packaging is very nice and overall it’s a good product. I definitely recommend it plus you can find it almost everywhere! The price is also very affordable!
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
I think it tastes like tap water. There are plenty of brands that are cheaper and less acidic. I do like the quality of the bottle.
Please recycle if you drink bottled water.
Sara J.
Seattle
Dasani® Purified Water #snackattack #hydrate #summercolds trying to hydrate this summer cold away!! Tastes like water, hydrates better than wine...even if it’s not popular!
Ashley A.
Davenport, FL
not my first water choice but enjoyable. if you’re an avid water drinker like me you know not all water taste alike, the taste is okay compared to others. It was priced well.
Dareyn R.
Florida
I have never been a fan of Dasani. Give it a fancy name and people jump all over it. But, in all honestly... this tastes like you might as well be drinking from the faucet.
Michelle S.
Love this water! Reasonably priced and easy to find.  Tastes so much better than tap water. Have this in my house at all times, It’s so much better tasting than other bottled waters.
Betzii B.
What is more shocking people raving about a water 💦 they don't know much about .. Dasani has their ingredients on the side read it when ever you get a chance Salt+ is on of their ingredients... I have tasted this water many times but I don't quite enjoy it like Aguafina ... to each his or her own

Have you ever thought of why theme parks ((i.e Disney)) only carry Dasani ... and why it's so expensive 3.75 for one bottle ... Because people need to drink water and Dasani has Salt which is why people always drink more more of it keeps you thirsty keeps you wanting more water 💦.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT ... I used to work at Disney.
Estrella M.
Von Ormy , TX
I'm usually not picky about my food nor drinks but when it comes to water i don't like the kind that has the plastic so thin and cheap that the water itself tastes like plastic. Good this is this brand doesnt! I usually like to make myself detoxing water by slices lemons , cucumbers, and oranges into a reusable bottle and then fill it up with this Dasani water and it's super refreshing!
Bella B.
Bronx
Water 💦 very refreshing and delicious 😋
they at keep you well hydrated and fresh
This water met my expectations and it has a great value
But I would have to say I wouldn't buy this On a daily cause I can just bring water from my home.
So I wouldn't be purchasing an other water of these for a while.But you can refill them so it last longer.But always have a least a big pack of these because you never know what can happen if you don't have water on hand one day but I recommend having one just for emergencies
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Love this bottled water you can taste the difference in it. Just clean and refreshing. The packaging I've the bottles I really like it seems lately a lot of bottled water company's are cheaping out on their plastic for the bottles you go to open it and water goes everywhere, but not with Dasani.i love when you can get it for $3 a case.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?