BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis
  • Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants

• Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?23 Answers
  • Good Or Bad WATER? Been watching videos of it having LOW...3 Answers
  • What do you like to put to flavor your water?3 Answers
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Rebecca H.
It's water, specifically, it's City of Atlanta water that has been filtered multiple times to effectively simulate spring water. It's not bad, but for the price, I would rather just turn on the tap and add a slice of lemon to offset the minerals in Midwest water.
Melissa S.
Versailles, Ky
I only ever buy Dasani! I love the freshness and it doesn't ever taste like the packaging. Affordable for the quality and clean crisp packaging. Always a go to buy at the grocery store. Definitely a good value and keeps my kids hydrated! Will definitely buy again!
Brittany A.
Portland, OR
This is one of my favorite brands to get it I'm out and about and need to buy a water. I don't usually buy bottled water, because I feel like some have a strange taste, but this one I think it alright for having to pay for water. Living in Oregon, that tap water is good, so I usually try to just drink that unless I am out shopping or running errands this is what I go for.
Autumn W.
Saint Augustine, FL
I love bottled water especially disability. It has such a great and fresh taste. The packaging is plain and boring but... It is also very affordable and can be bought almost anywhere?!!!! I totally recommend this to everyone
Candace I.
It's well priced bottle water and keeps you hydrated. Water is super important for when I travel and I usually keep a few bottles on me at all times just in case I need it. Easily affordable and easily recycled. It's bottled water, not much more needs to be said.
Eduardo S.
Tucson, AZ
Dasani water is really tasty I love the taste and it compares really well against the other brands. It's a unique water, the value of the bottle is really good. I think it's good as it is I don't think it needs improvement. I would recommend it to other people.
Vickie S.
Raleigh, NC
Dasani is a top choice of bottled water for me because of the name brand and the reputation. It is cool and refreshing. If there was a function that I would attend or would need to purchase water for, I would prefer Dasani.
Rochelle M.
This is my favorite bottle water by far, it has a nice mix of minerals which I believe gives it a unique taste. The other brands have a taste I really don't care for. Dasani is really a cut above the rest.
Taylor F.
Cynthiana, KY
I LOVE water. But I am a picky person and will only drink certain types/brands of bottled water. I think some taste very weird and I don't like them. Dasani happens to be one I very much enjoy, I buy cases of it every month.
Teea W.
Kenai, AK
I love the taste of Dasani, it always rehydrates me and quinches my thirst! I do wish they had a pop top version to squeeze water when on the go or driving so I don't have to mess with the pesty lid I always end of dropping!
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?