BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis
  • Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants

• Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?23 Answers
  • Good Or Bad WATER? Been watching videos of it having LOW...3 Answers
  • What do you like to put to flavor your water?3 Answers
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Kirsten W.
I think eight point five fluid ounces isn't enough it's like a sip of water for me. The bottles are small and portable though good for a purse m. Also great for little kids and for birthday parties. The water is good best when kept cold. Don't leave in heat or in car.
Rita W.
I have tried to like Dasani, but every time I buy it I can't shake the slight taste of chemically produced water. I will buy it if nothing else is available, but I prefer the taste of mineral waters like Poland Spring and Crystal Geyser. I used to like their packaging as the bottles were quite sturdy, but they've made the bottles thinner so they are easier to overflow or spill.
Elizabeth S.
Holmen, WI
Perfect size for my kids! We love having these small bottles for our kiddos to drink from. I'm sure most parents get stuck holding their kids equipment, jackets, drinks and snacks. With smaller bottles it takes up less room in their bags. I also live that they're small enough that my toddlers don't have trouble.
Hannah C.
I'm saddened to say this, but I am a very picky water drinker. I can always tell when I am drinking Dasani because it is my absolute favorite bottled water. If you are a picky water drinker I recommend because it is my favorite!
Nautica C.
montgomery
I personally love this bottled water, I am a high end type of gal and Dasani meets my expectations. I am a repeat customer of this water and I love it. It is a little pricey for a bottled water but it's worth it. I highly recommend this product and would buy again.
Megan R.
Canonsburg, PA
I like Dasani water over most others. Also, it is on sale I stock up! Other purified waters, especially generic brands, tend to not taste so "pure". Also, the Dasani bottles are nice and sturdy and don't collapse if you squeeze them. I purchase this water regularly!
Alexus N.
Belle Chasse, LA
This is my FAVORITE type of water. especially when I'm trying to lose weight. I drink 4 of these a day and it's slowly working. I tried other water and it didn't fit me like Dasani fits me. I most definitely recommend this type of water if you want a nice taste and feel good about yourself.
Jenny K.
Hillsboro, OR
This is my favorite kind of water, it really has a different taste and feeling in your mouth, it just feels so smooth going down and I think it taste better because it has salt in it, even though it's worse for you. I love it
Kristian M.
Reeves, LA
We had a boil advisory for our area and needed to buy bottled water. We bought Dasani and it was very refreshing to drink. Had a very clean taste, unlike some other water brands we have tried. The packaging is very appealing. I would recommend this product to others.
Alma H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I really like this water even thought most water is the same. There is no flavor but it's good and refreshing. It's fresh looking packaging makes you want to drink it. No flavor just water. I like it a lot drink them just about everyday now. I use to not like water
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?