BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis
  • Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants

• Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?23 Answers
  • Good Or Bad WATER? Been watching videos of it having LOW...3 Answers
  • What do you like to put to flavor your water?3 Answers
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Thania L.
Dasani water is the best! I've tried many but I love the packaging, but mostly the fresh taste of the water.
Amy L.
maiden , nc
Always my favorite water.. has the best taste possible. I've never found anything to dislike about this brand
Rissa H.
Not really much to say here - it's bottled water! No funky aftertaste that you find with some bottled water.
Alyssa S.
Corona, CA
This water has the worst after taste I have ever tasted in a bottled water. It taste chemically and strange.
Lynnsey T.
Great water in a bottle. I would purchase this on sale at walmart in cases. I don't know what else to write.
Lauren K.
Columbia, KY
Dasani is the best water there is. Doesn't have that weird plastic taste like other water bottle companies do
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
This is no prefered brand of water but I love how convenient it is to get anywhere ...really there everywhere
ali w.
I love #dasani water! it offers a cool crisp taste and leaves you feeling so refreshed! plus its inexpensive!
Sharon K.
Cary, NC
My family loves the Dasani Purified Water in the 8.5 Fl. oz bottles because they fit easily into lunch boxes!
Rachel S.
A favorite to have anytime! A trusted brand that tastes great! We always have it in the fridge or in cooler!
Lindsay R.
Redding, CA
Does anyone else think that Dasani has a very odd after taste?
Jess W.
Does anyone know if they use recycle d material for there bottles and caps and if they have coupons ?
Lyric A.
Why does it make me even more thirsty :/
Denise M.
Good Or Bad WATER? Been watching videos of it having LOW PH LEVELS then said..🤔🤔🤔
Rhiannon V.
missouri, KS
What do you like to put to flavor your water?