Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,257 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
This water taste great, is refreshing and pure! This size is also perfect for throwing in your purse or bag.
We love Dasani water. We love how it tastes smooth. We love that it has a fresh task to their water as well.
My favorite brand of bottled water. It always taste so fresh. The bottle design fits so well into your hands.
I find nothing wrong with the taste or later quality. However, I do find that the spout is abnormally large.
Tastes good and quenches my thirst. The price is okay. Lime the color of the bottles. They are pretty sturdy.
One of me and my families favorites. We only purchase this brand. The price of this water is very affordable.
I love Dasani! They unfortunately stopped selling it at our local Giant Eagle store for some reason though...
This is a good and clean tasting water that I often find near my workplace. It has a taste I find refreshing.
Very refreshing especially when it's cold. It's in a cute little bottle,which makes it easy to carry around.
Dasani Purified Water is okay but I must say that I get a slight plastic taste and it's kind of off-putting.
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos