Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,256 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
It is a great quality! It always tastes pure and fresh. I have never had any poor experiences with the company.
Tastes clean! No funny aftertaste. Nice and crisp, enjoyable for someone who isn't big on drinking plain water.
Of all the bottled water, I prefer to have Dasani. Anytime I'm at the grocery store this is the brand I choose.
It tasted fine, however the plastic was a little thick. Could have saved the environment with a thinner bottle!
Love Dasani water. I prefer Dasani over any brand. It just tastes better than any other brand. It's refreshing.
Tastes like bottled water. Nothing special, just tastes like water. Not a big fan of bottled water in general.
Fresh and crisp! Especially love the new improvements to the bottle to make them more environmentally friendly!
Great product but why does it have sodium in it? I like the taste the fact they are more environment friendly.
Dasani is a hit at our house the only brand of water we ever purchase. Seems to go very quickly in this house.
Love the "taste" of this water. It seems lighter than a regular purified water. The bottles are great as well.
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos