BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Megan C.
Elbow Lake, MN
This is one of my favorite bottled waters! There are some bottled waters that have strange after tastes, but not Dasani! It is such a crisp, clean flavor! Yes, water does a a taste, in my opinion! I like the range of sizes that can be purchased! I do know there are a variety of flavors available, but I have not tried them!
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
This is my favorite brand of bottled water. I am very picky and I had a hard time finding a bottled water that I liked. I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh. I don't mind paying the couple extra bucks for it.
Ashley W.
Vaughn, WA
I do like Dasani water, and these bottles are a convenient size to take on the go! It's refreshing on a hot summer day, or nice with a snack, it's easy for the children to hold and carry with them also! It's pretty inexpensive too!
Crystal D.
W Sacramento, CA
Dasani water is my favorite! I will buy cases at a time just to make sure I don't run out. I prefer it over any and all other brands of bottled water. It has a crisp, clean taste unlike all others. I buy it anywhere and everywhere it is that accessible. The prices are decent and has never stopped me from making a purchase! Take my word for it and try it! Dasani® Purified Water
Jana N.
Salem, UT
Dasani water tastes fresh and clear. It doesn't have the plastic taste of the bottle that some of the other bottled waters have. It was a little bit more expensive than the store brand but has a clearer taste. I like it best when it is really cold. I would buy it again.
Hannah B.
Dasani always has such an interesting taste to me, I'm not sure what it is but it's definitely different than water such as Aquafina or Poland Springs. That being said, I don't mind the taste when the water is cold (cold water tastes the same to me regardless), but it's definitely not my favorite room temperature water.
Amelia F.
Slaton, TX
I love this water. It is inexpensive and tastes wonderful. I always buy this water, even when it is not on sale. There are not any complaints I have for this brand. Other brands I have tried have left a literal bad taste in my mouth, but Dasani continues to be wonderful.
ana t.
Carolina
Hi
let my tell you i am a paramedic and search and rescue technician when you are out on field you have to be ther almos several hours when you go to hidrate your self many of the time nothing get rid of the thrist only bottled water i have try to make that is dasani one .
Faith S.
Bentonville, AR
Dasani water is one of my favorite waters. I bought this today at Walmart and the price was pretty decent. This is a great water and the easy screw on and off lid makes it easy for travel. I would recommend to my family and friends.
Estefany G.
Riverdale, CA
Dasani Water is my favorite brand of water !! It taste like regular water to me !! The water bottle itself is nice !! Every time I'm on the go I usually get this type of water !! I'm very satisfied with it and I do recommend it to others !!! And it has a very great price !!
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?