Dasani® Purified Water
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 180 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
My go to water. Always seem to taste better then other types of water. The bottle is a well developed bottles as well
I only buy it if it's the cheapest water at the store, but I mean I guess it good. It doesn't have a plasticy taste.
One of my favorite waters. Love this little bottle as well. Easy pack and Gos and this water has a good crisp taste.
The best brand of water. Most waters taste dirty, this is perfect. Purified and helps quench thirst!! Love this water
This water is very good has a crisp fresh flavor refreshing and good for somebody that likes to drink a lot of water.
This water is pretty good, the packaging can be kind of wide and it gets hot pretty easily, but overall it's not bad
Love this water. Tastes great!! Doesn't taste "purified" at all. Has good flavor and tastes like water from your tap
I am a fan of spring water so I don't prefer purified water. Of the purified waters I have tried, this is the worst.
It's fairly priced but has a Metallic taste to it that I don't like. I would much rather purchase Aquafina from Pepsi
This water is ok. Has a clean taste. However it lacks crispness. I try to buy spring water rather than purified water
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos