BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Erin C.
I really don't understand it because so many people love Dasani but I just cannot stand the taste. To me it tastes like water that's been left in the water bottle too long and really needs to be thrown out. Just no.
Mar B.
I'm a big fan of this brand. To me, it tastes fresh and pure. One of the best bottled waters out there if not the best plus it isn't expensive. It isnt fancy as some peope have mentioned already but it is good tasting water.
Kayla S.
Gouverneur
Super clean and crisp tasting water. Love to buy the packs of them for the fridge at home. Good price point and the packaging is nice and the bottles aren’t flimsy like most other bottles water. Will be buying again
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I’m not super picky but I do enjoy Dasani. I love the bottle of the design. I think that the bottles is easy to hold and the cap is nice too. The flavor is clean and refreshing as well. The price is average compared to similar competitors.
Keara M.
Greenville
I love me some dasani water I drink this everyday when I’m at school , I could compare this to the water Aquafina, I feel like water is all the same but then again no , definitely going to buy it again
Laurie H.
It's water. I can't complain. Lol. I try not to use plastic bottles and prefer to carry a reusable bottle, but when I need water, I usually go for Dasani. It does it's job and keeps me hydrated. It tastes fresh and I like the twist off top. I recommend.
Vivian E.
Parma , OH
One of my favorite brands when it comes to purified water. I love the taste and the convenience of carrying the bottle. The bottle material is thicker than most competitors. Definitely recommend.
Lisa G.
The sturdy bottles are good for carrying in your bag and in a backpack and for if you need to refill it at a water fountain.

If you do MyCokeRewards even though Dasani is a CocaCola product it doesn’t have a code for the rewards programs.
Joanna M.
I don't buy bottled water. I don't like buying things in plastic. I drink Tap water. NYC has the cleanest tap water. Someone has to save our oceans. Buying water is like buying air.
Rowan S.
vienna
This water defeats the whole purpose of water they sell it in amusement parks because it has salt in it so there for it makes u more dehydrated so you’ll want to buy more water
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?