BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis
  • Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants

• Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?23 Answers
  • Good Or Bad WATER? Been watching videos of it having LOW...3 Answers
  • What do you like to put to flavor your water?3 Answers
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Danielle C.
These bottled waters are so cute! I love using them when I have to travel to class. They are perfect for packing in lunches too. I am a repeat customer of Dasani's. The water is purified from all the minerals that don't need to be there. I would definitely buy this product again.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
All I can say is this is the best water. Does not have that mineral taste and love that it's purified! My kids drink the little ones everyday and I drink the regular 16oz size. We go though 2 cases a week and 1 kids smaller case a week.
Jenny M.
Mays Landing, NJ
Love how this water taste. It's the only one that doesn't make me nauseous. I have tried so many other products that have such a strong mineral taste that I dislike. I would not change this product for no other. I'm very satisfied with this product and definitely will buy again.
Charis  C.
Vacherie, LA
This water is amazing. It's my favorite bottle or together it really quenches your thirst and tastes great unlike so many other bottled waters! It's convenient to try since it's a Coke product so try it if you haven't already! It's worth the few extra cents over the other brands!
Deanna S.
Randolph, WI
This is by far my least favorite brand of water. I think it has a weird taste to it and it always makes me gag. There are plenty of other brands of water that don't have that taste to it, only Dasani. If the water is room temperature, then it's even worse.
Jennifer H.
Such a crisp, fresh water! No chemical taste and the perfect size bottle for little hands! My kids like to drink water but sometimes can waste a whole bottle...but not with this one! I know it's clear water due to the purification process!
Heather S.
Eastvale, CA
I purchase these small bottles when I have to bring water to the kids school or to a field trip. They are a better size for smaller kids with less waste. They are a good value. The bottles fit in the side of backpacks and in lunch kits.
Destiny R.
Savannah, GA
I get this just about everyday just to stay hydrated. I'm the kind of girl that looks for the best water to make my skin look good and keep my hydrated. This orginal packaging is straight to the point and it is a nice bottle to carry around. I will continue to buy this everyday.
Ashlee W.
Katy, TX
The Dasani mini bottles are a great item! It is very convenient to throw in your purse or any time that you are on the go and don't want to carry a full size water bottle with you. This is also a great item for kids so that they do not waste half the bottle from not drinking it.
Denice C.
Grovetown, GA
My preference is for purified water as opposed to spring water. Purified water tastes good at room temp or ice cold, something that isn't possible with spring water. At least for me. Very refreshing. This is a brand I trust and buy often.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?