BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Ceci G.
What can i say about ....water. It is water. It taste like nothing and by what i know hat is a good sign. This water its practical to grab, and i find myself buying it several time a month. Actually this is the most sale water on restaurants were i live :)
Kimberly S.
Deltona, FL
Dasani is the only brand my family and I choose to drink. It has a refreshing clean taste to it. The bottle design is really modern looking and is made from 30% of plant base so to me that is really cool. I recommend this water to everyone!
Amber M.
Moscow, IA
I've always like Dasani's water, it always seems to have a nice plain taste. I think it's as good, if not a little better, than other brands I've purchased in the past. Their bottles are also a little thicker plastic so they don't seem to crunch up as easily.
Carrie P.
Good flavored water and would choose it over most others. Repeat customer who enjoys a nice bottle of water. Decent price and quality of product. Would recommend to others and won't hesitate to buy again myself. Keep up the good work Desani!!
Selena G.
You can tell it has a fresh, filtered water taste. i love the packaging because it's a cute little ottle. it has great value especially for o the go. it does compare to alternatives because this is the only brand i can find cute little bottles of ad i would recommend it to somebody with kids or a busy lifestyle.
Taja S.
Cincinnati, OH
I like Dasani water because it doesn't taste like Cholorine. Normally I use a Brita water bottle but now that I dance for my Church the girls in the children ministry need water too. So buying the dasani works well for them. It tastes very clean and refreshing, I would buy it again.
Keyana P.
Indianapolis, IN
Literally one of the best brands of bottled water out there! It doesn't give you the typical weird taste that some brands have. It's very refreshing and light! I absolutely love it and the price is great too! Our fridge is always filled with Dasani.
Angela T.
Reynoldsburg, OH
We actually donated cases of this water throughout the cross county season at my daughter's school. The runners seemed to prefer it to other brands (it was always gone first at events) and there were never complaints about taste or quality.
Deanna S.
Randolph, WI
This is by far my least favorite brand of water. I think it has a weird taste to it and it always makes me gag. There are plenty of other brands of water that don't have that taste to it, only Dasani. If the water is room temperature, then it's even worse.
Destiny R.
Savannah, GA
I get this just about everyday just to stay hydrated. I'm the kind of girl that looks for the best water to make my skin look good and keep my hydrated. This orginal packaging is straight to the point and it is a nice bottle to carry around. I will continue to buy this everyday.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?