BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis
  • Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants

• Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?23 Answers
  • Good Or Bad WATER? Been watching videos of it having LOW...3 Answers
  • What do you like to put to flavor your water?3 Answers
  • "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Ceci G.
What can i say about ....water. It is water. It taste like nothing and by what i know hat is a good sign. This water its practical to grab, and i find myself buying it several time a month. Actually this is the most sale water on restaurants were i live :)
Jaimie G.
Severn, MD
Its really not good for the environment to drink much bottled water but when we are the beach or on vacation its much easier. When my family is needing bottled water we always choose dasani. The taste is better and we don't like spring water.
Kim K.
Lewiston, ID
When I am on the go and want to grab a bottle of water Dasani is the one I usually grab. I like the taste better than most others it has a pure taste that is non chemical. It also seems to be one of the most reasonably priced bottled waters. I will continue to use Dasani as much go to.
Uneek D.
['Kaneohe', 'HI'], HI
DASANI is probably my favorite water brand. It always has a fresh taste and doesn't have a strange aftertaste like some other bottled waters do. If I had to choose this would probably be my first choice for bottled water. I would definitely purchase it again.
Natalie A.
Lombard, IL
I am the type of person that can tell what brand whatever I 'm drinking with just a taste. This is my all time favorite water, it taste so clean ans fresh. There are other waters that have an after taste (yes for WATER!) or even just taste like cooper. This is my favorite water ever.
Leslie A.
CERRITOS, CA
With all the various water on the market you would think I wouldn't have a favorite. Truth is Dasani has been my go to water for a number of years. Whoever said water tastes like nothing isn't a true aqua lover, because Dasani is definitely the better of the million options out there.
Taja S.
Cincinnati, OH
I like Dasani water because it doesn't taste like Cholorine. Normally I use a Brita water bottle but now that I dance for my Church the girls in the children ministry need water too. So buying the dasani works well for them. It tastes very clean and refreshing, I would buy it again.
Kelly H.
Hilliard, OH
Water is water but I personally do not like dasani when it comes to the "taste". I personally feel that it has a taste and I do not care for it. But then again, water is water and when it comes to the reason we need it, it gets the job done.
Stephanie Y.
Great value. I don't feel like their bottled water has any weird after taste like other waters can. Although it's definitely better cold, but I don't mind drinking it at room temperature either. Dasani is one of my go to bottled water companies; if you haven't tried it, give it a try.
Jennifer M.
Fresno, CA
The only water we drink in our household!!!!!!!!! The packaging is nice I think it's cute!!! (:
Love the blue bottle but it's all about the flavor it's just so hydrating! It's just so clear and delicious.. always buy Dasani nothing like it!!!!
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?