Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,257 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
I use this purified water for my humidifier. It is great because it doesn't leave behind those nasty mineral deposits.
This stuff is good. All water tastes the same so, but other than that it was pretty good. I like Fuji the best though.
Dasani is my absolute favorite bottled water. I have always preferred the taste of Dasani over many other water brands.
Dasani is probably one of my favorite non expensive water brands. Taste is good and consistent and is usually on sale.
Great tasting water. Good price. It's refreshing. It does what water is supposed to do. It's the brand I normally buy.
Love this water! We always have cases on hand. It's easy to grab on the go or throw in a gym bag or the kids' lunchbox.
Awesome clean taste. Only water my kids will actually drink. Great price and love that it is carried everywhere I shop.
I drink this water fairly often. It tastes nice but it is a little hard to swallow compared to other waters I've tried.
Very refreshing and tasty. I like to stick this in the freezer and let it melt throughout the day for a nice cold sip.
Clean fresh water without a mineral taste. a little pricey for everyday purchases but usually available everywhere we go
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos