BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Gina S.
Cresson, Pa
Pretty much my "go to" water. I usually only purchase Dasani water. I've been an avid fan of this water since sports days back in high school. It's always refreshing & I trust the quality. I mean bottled water is just water....but I have to say that there is a taste difference among brands.
Tia Y.
Farmington, MN
#BeachBagEssential Can't be without water.

If I'm in a place where my reusable bottle isn't available or the best option, I gravitate toward Dasani water, especially cold from the store.

Dasani has always tasted great to me. Beyond that, the cap, for some reason, is easier for me to open.
Michael W.
I expect cleaner tasting water when I spend money on it beyond what I spend on my tap + filter. This disappointed. Really clean water has a certain sweetness, making it feel good to swallow. This water did not. Swallowing gives me the sensation of being very full - I don't want to do it.
Stephanie Y.
Great value. I don't feel like their bottled water has any weird after taste like other waters can. Although it's definitely better cold, but I don't mind drinking it at room temperature either. Dasani is one of my go to bottled water companies; if you haven't tried it, give it a try.
Kelly H.
Columbus, OH
Water is water but I personally do not like dasani when it comes to the "taste". I personally feel that it has a taste and I do not care for it. But then again, water is water and when it comes to the reason we need it, it gets the job done.
Taja S.
Cincinnati, OH
I like Dasani water because it doesn't taste like Cholorine. Normally I use a Brita water bottle but now that I dance for my Church the girls in the children ministry need water too. So buying the dasani works well for them. It tastes very clean and refreshing, I would buy it again.
Tayler L.
Canton, MI
Dasani water tastes fresh and there's not a lot of plastic aftertaste to it, which you can get from some bottled waters. Most bottled waters taste the same to me to be honest; I'm not much of a bottled water snob. I try to only drink it when I have to since I know it's not great for the environment. I don't particularly like the packaging of Dasani bottles though. That's why I gave it a 4 star rating.
Paige T.
New Madison, OH
I really don't like the taste of this water. To me I taste a lot of chemicals and there is a gross after taste. I would honestly drink my cities tap water before i drank this. Not to mention I'm a pretty big environmentalist and i don't like disposable plastic bottles to begin with.
ashleigh r.
San Francisco, CA
I prefer dasani over other bottled water because of the taste. i know you may say oh, all water tastes the same, but it doesn't! some bottled waters taste worse than tap, depending on how they are processed. dasani consistently tastes better, in my opinion.
Leslie A.
CERRITOS, CA
With all the various water on the market you would think I wouldn't have a favorite. Truth is Dasani has been my go to water for a number of years. Whoever said water tastes like nothing isn't a true aqua lover, because Dasani is definitely the better of the million options out there.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Ransomville, NY
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?