BY DASANI #6 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Paul R.
Saulsbury, TN
Dasani is the next best thing to our well water at home. It doesn't smell like bleach or have a bunch of unseeded chemicals in it. We always buy Dasani and these smaller bottles are perfect for on the go or when you just want to throw back a couple of vitamins before work in the mornings.
Gina S.
Cresson, Pa
Pretty much my "go to" water. I usually only purchase Dasani water. I've been an avid fan of this water since sports days back in high school. It's always refreshing & I trust the quality. I mean bottled water is just water....but I have to say that there is a taste difference among brands.
Blu e.
This is usually my go to water, although I felt like the taste chenged slightly from a few years ago I still really enjoy it and is very refreshing. I will continue to buy it whenever I forget to pack a reusable water bottle.
Amber B.
Texarkana, AR
Have you ever noticed that Dasani ottled waters have a much different taste than other bottled waters on the market? If so, you can blame it on the acid content in these waters. Dasani water lands on the number 4 on the pH scale - however, it SHOULD land between the number 9 and 10. Our bodies are designed to consume alkaline water, NOT acidic!
McKay A.
State University, AR
Dasani is my second favorite bottled water after Aquafina. It is very tasty and I love that it is purified and above all it also has enriched vitamins and minerals. Cannot get any better than that! I have been purchasing it a lot lately at my university's campus store since I haven't been able to go off campus to shop at Walmart. I usually get the big ones and I am drinking one as I am typing this review! :D
Alyssa Q.
I really like the taste to this particular brand of water. It is usually at a good deal and can be found at most supermarkets and gas stations. I like that the bottle makes the water look super blue, it is refreshing. I would recommend to others.
Jennifer K.
Visalia, CA
When I pack my son's lunch for school, I get discouraged by all the junk he has in there. However I'm encouraged that at least he'll be hydrated and healthy thanks to Dasani bottled water. The little bottles fit perfectly into any sized lunch box, so water is always accessible to my little guy. Great product, refreshing water, can't go wrong here!
Connie A.
Albany, GA
I love Dasani water so much! I make my coffee with it, cook with it, drink it daily, and I give it to my Dog to drink daily. I will not drink tap water and will not give it to my dog. My household buys around 20 cases a Month. Thank goodness we get them on sale. I wish we had the 32 count bottle case available in Albany, Ga. That would be great!!
McKayla K.
Totally not a fan. This water is WAY over priced. I think that the offbrands are better than this water. I prefer Nestle or Kroger brand water over this one. I know it is a part of the CocaCola Company, but they need to step up their game... this water is gross. I only give it two stars because purified water is better than contaminated water any day.
Michael W.
I expect cleaner tasting water when I spend money on it beyond what I spend on my tap + filter. This disappointed. Really clean water has a certain sweetness, making it feel good to swallow. This water did not. Swallowing gives me the sensation of being very full - I don't want to do it.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?