Dasani® Purified Water
4.45 / 5 based on 10,256 Reviews
Designed To Be A Great Tasting Water, Dasani Is Filtered By Reverse Osmosis To Remove Impurities, Then Enhanced With A Special Blend Of Minerals For The Pure, Crisp, Fresh Taste That's Delightfully Dasani.
- Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
- Purified By Reverse Osmosis
- Plantbottle Is 100% Recyclable And Up To 30% Made From Plants
Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Salt*.*adds A Negligible Amount Of Sodium.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Dasani® Purified Water
- "I am kind of a bottled water "snob", thanks to my husband lol but I tried this the other day and it was refreshing!" in 3 reviews
- "One of my favorite brands of bottled water, tastes really good and clean." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
- "I'll drink this over tap, but I really am not a big fan of purified water." in 1 review
- "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Dasani Purified Water is one of my top brand of bottled water I use in my household. It has a nice pure and fresh taste.
I love Dasani! I've been drinking it since I was a kid. I only wish they would make their bottles more eco friendly! :-(
I do not like the taste of this water. It leaves a weird taste in my mouth. i will drink it before I drank a soda though.
I love this water I prefer flavorless purified water than flavored water bease it has no sugar and it's good for the body
Perfectly sized mini water bottles for kids! Would be great for road trips, emergency stock, field trips, or classrooms!
This is my all time favorite water I take it everywhere with me! It's really smooth when you drink it and taste amazing.
One of my least favorite bottled waters. Just had a very weird taste that's hard to place. Usually choose something else.
Dasani has always been my favorite water because it doesn't taste dirty like other brands that add minerals to their water
Great way on a hot day to Quench your thirst. best part is... it doesn't taste like chlorine like some bottled waters do.
It's good just like other waters. The taste is lean and refreshing, and they are great for carrying around on busy days.
Q & A
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Is it safe to leave in your car?
How does anyone feel about the Dasani water ? I have tried it & it doesn't sit well with me & it's also very overpriced & not grant quality ! I wanted to see if others agreed with me ? Xo
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos