BY DASANI #9 in Bottled Water

• Refreshment Redefined The Pure, Delicious Taste Of Dasani Water.
  • Purified By Reverse Osmosis

• "I love this brand because the water actually tastes fresh." in 1 review
  • "This is the best bottled water!!" in 1 review
Jennifer K.
Wilsonville , OR
Dasani has to be my favorite bottled water. There is no funny after taste and it tastes clean and fresh. I don't usually buy bottled water but when the tap water doesn't taste good, danasi is my go to. Plus the design of the bottle is easy to spot.
Eugénie A.
Really like Dasani water, it tastes clean and crisp, but the only problem I have is I find Dasani water tastes slightly sweet... Not sure if it's cause the product is manufactured by Coca-Cola, but I'm not a big fan of sweet water when I want to feel hydrated. Reason for 4 stars instead of 5.
Cassie W.
Midwest City, Oklahoma
I have always really liked Dasani's purified water. I am not extremely picky when it comes to bottled water, but I always seem to like this one. It is a bit pricier than generic brands, but it might be worth it to some people to pay a little extra.
Akyla W.
There's not very much to say about Dasani besides its one of my favorite water brands. Considering I'm hate any other water type besides purified, I'm pretty much limited to what water brands I can drink. I absolutely adore the crisp taste of Dasani, it doesn't last very long in my dorm room! 😊
Nitasha C.
MOUNT MORRIS, NY
Definitely my top three waters. Great taste and price compared to other bottled water. I purchase this water frequently on occasion it seems to have a tiny taste though if it gets to warm. Always drink cold. Definitely will purchase Dasani bottled water again and recommend others do the same.
Cassie W.
Williamsburg, KY
I think that Dasani has the best tasting water out there. I have heard that they have salt in their water which makes people dehydrated and want to drink more water. I do not know if this is true but I also don't care. If that's what makes their water taste so good then bring on the salt!
Allysha Mae G.
Sun City, CA
My family isn't too picky about water, but I am at times. Dasani is a brand that never fails, and my entire family loves it. The price is good at certain stores, and it really tastes good when it's cold. This is one of my favorite brands of water!
Cortney A.
Dasani water is probably my favorite bottled water. It always tastes good and the plastic is made better so that it can come along with you without getting crunched like competitors water bottles. I love this water, so I definitely recommend it.
Frances R.
Clifton Park, NY
This is my favorite water to purchase for my family. The taste is different from other brands which i like a lot. The bottles are nice and sturdy which i appreciate since i have young kids who like to smash them everywhere. Deff will keep buying.
Sharayah S.
Louisville, KY
Dasani water is alright, but I typically don't get it. The bottles leave a weird plasticy taste to the water, and if I'm actually buying water it's because I'm driving and my personal water bottle isn't filled. In those cases, I prefer to just buy something with a pop top, not a screw cap.
Kaitlyn H.
Gahanna, OH
Are plastic or paper labels better for the environment?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Is this safe to drink afte left in car?
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Is it safe to leave in your car?
Sadaf s.
Sarah C.
Dublin, OH
Does anyone think it has a mineral taste?